• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

adam1120

I never got a email maybe cus I allready paid it off u serious 2 more weeks? Don't lie ur gettin me beyond excited lol

fisheric

When I put the deposit down on my B&W from vanyard I was told the rest of the money was due when they hatched and that I would get the lizzard 3 weeks afterwards.

If the lizzard is gonna be here in two weeks it would be nice to know before hand so I know how much more time I have to complete the enclosure.

Didnt the extremes hatch last week?

Dirtydmc

fisheric said:
When I put the deposit down on my B&W from vanyard I was told the rest of the money was due when they hatched and that I would get the lizzard 3 weeks afterwards.

If the lizzard is gonna be here in two weeks it would be nice to know before hand so I know how much more time I have to complete the enclosure.

Did you contact bobby before you made the deposit?

fisheric

Dirtydmc said:
fisheric said:

Did you contact bobby before you made the deposit?

Yes, followed his instruction that he gave me over the phone. Then he sent me a paypal invoice.

I have been keeping an eye on this thread daily plus my email account so I will know. I will contact him in the next couple days if I dont hear anything.

Vince

I didn't get on Bobby's books until early June with my deposit, so I figure I'll be getting one from one of the later clutches hatching. But glad to know they're starting to hatch and people are getting emails.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I put down my deposit in late November,i paid my full deposit already so i figure Bobby will just email me when they are ready to ship out. Glad to here they hatched and will be getting shipped soon.

jerobi2k

yeah Im not gonna lie im pretty freakin excited as well, I dont remember what date it was I put my deposit down but I know it was much later then alot of people on this site. Im sure its only a matter of time now before we all get notified, cant wait to fill this empty enclosure :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980