• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hmm i havent emailed bobby at all i think.lol im just waiting on that email or call from him.and i figured if there was any news i would hear about it on here. =]

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I can assure you guys, they will be hatching anyway now(well the b/w will) , the first clutch hatched last year on today , I know you guys Cant wait just watch the forums he always post here first

new2tegus

Think the wait is killing us all lol. Cannot wait to get my gu, need to go get some fieldstones from a garden center or one of the large lowes/ home depot type places. Have the cage ready to go, getting the substrate and bulbs, so his home will be ready for him when he gets here,although most of the time I imagine I will just let him roam around and let him go in his cage to warm up, or just getting another bulb with a stand for him.

Nytes_Haven

I just received an email from Bobby today (I emailed him the other day), the Argentine B&W's are still cooking, lol, but should be any day for hatchlings.....anticipation for sure!!!:D:D:D

montana

roastedspleen said:
im dying of old age waiting ( or at least it feels like it ). reserved a black nose

Bob sent me a black nose last year [thinking I wouldn`t know the difference. I didn`t]

He is way cool now dark but translucent [like a pair of sunglasses] on the nose and face ...

kellen.watkins

Yes I received an email from bobby saying great news the extremes have hatched and another email asking for the remaining balance... and now the wait becomes more intense lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029