• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

frost

1,000+ Post Club
anyone else got deposits on a b/w? i reserved a pair.almost got my cage done just need to put the front on and stain and stuff.wont take long.

im hopeful to get that call/email that there ready to come home.=D

Riplee

5 Year Member
[size=x-large]My tegu eggs should hatch out in this weekend.

Wait is killing me too. LoL[/size]

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lol,... get use to it :) there's always anticipation for Bobbys clutches. Whether you have one reserved or not.

I don't,... but I can't wait to see pics of the new babies :D.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Same here, although I've been waiting for quite sometime (almost half a yr now since i made my deposit)..... Things seem to be going really slow now, really killing me. I even went ahead and set my tank up already.... But nothing is going to be more painful than the wait for them to be shipped out after hatching...

Riplee

5 Year Member
Strange_Evil said:
Same here, although I've been waiting for quite sometime (almost half a yr now since i made my deposit)..... Things seem to be going really slow now, really killing me. I even went ahead and set my tank up already.... But nothing is going to be more painful than the wait for them to be shipped out after hatching...

lol I am setting up two tanks for males and females...

frost

1,000+ Post Club
wow lots of people are getting tegus. haha slide no i dont have that many animals.me personally i have a bluetongue skink, rough neck(unless james or someone buys it), and a ball python. its my fiance that had the bulk of em. two blues, 3 sugar gliders, two oxolotl, frilled dragon, 3 geccos.various types.....and a water dragon. its no wonder why my blood pressure it through the roof sometimes..>.>

i cant wait to see everyones babys tho. i had a tegu before but it died on me.=[ it was the whitest one iv seen in while too.i was very upset when it died. onece the tegus hatch dont we have to wait a week or so before he ships?

jerobi2k

lol, its awsome you guys have been waiting so long, I placed a deposit on another b/W last night and its all Ive been thinking about since two days before I even put in the deposit.. I would have surely been looking at a empty enclosure for the last half year, if I was some of you! cant wait to see all the pics, so glad I found this Forum its fantastic! ;)

WildlifeLover429

already paid off my extreme tegu and today i will probably pay of my AA. The wait is killing me too! GAH @_@ I just want to see my little baby boys already lol

Riplee

5 Year Member
61 days. tegu still in the eggs~!!
Riplee said:
61 days. tegu still in the eggs~!!

Attachments

• eggshell.jpg
    eggshell.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 6

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts