• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

Brandon7777

kellen.watkins said:
Yes I received an email from bobby saying great news the extremes have hatched and another email asking for the remaining balance... and now the wait becomes more intense lol

Still waiting on my email for the rest of the deposit :( But knowing that they've hatched is great news!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Brandon7777 said:
kellen.watkins said:
Yes I received an email from bobby saying great news the extremes have hatched and another email asking for the remaining balance... and now the wait becomes more intense lol

Still waiting on my email for the rest of the deposit :( But knowing that they've hatched is great news!

You got it. :) Everyone that ordered a giant should have gotten an email now. The normals should start in a week or so, never fear, lol.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Ahh congrats to everyone with a giant. Hope my B&w is ready soon :(... Good thing i have all my little critters to keep me occupied, i almost forgot how much hatchlings can eat! my Leos and Beardies are just destroying all in site lol..

frost

1,000+ Post Club
ahh the wait is killing me...i hope they are shiped out the week of the 4th.i have to watch the house for my parents that week.

HPIZZLE

oh thats cool only 3 weeks to wait after they hatch!!
i thought i remembered seeing 6 weeks some where lol. 3 weeks will be a much easier wait :)

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
TeguMan82 said:
I got a deposit down on a b&w and just waiting to get the email that it hatched cant wait.

yeah same here i did it like 2 weeks ago now im anxiously awaiting for the news of the b&ws to hatch hahaha :)

Austinkidd

Anyone have any recent updates on the regular Black and Whites and when they will be expected to hatch? The anticipation is killing me.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
nah i havent heard anything its a bit annoying though cause they were supposed to hatch already thats what booby said in an email

adam1120

As I know bobby said they are suppose to hatch in the beginning of July I think he told me that not sure. He doesn't now the date he can just wait to let them get health to POP out :D I'm soooooooo exciting everytime my phone rings I hopes its a email from bobby lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think they had a late start this season, the b/w's are due to start hatching this week, but their are quite a few clutches and depending on when they were laid could be hatching all month, dont worry they will be here before you know it

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
ok anyone here get any news about the B&Ws? im sorry im just wicked anxious for them and they were supposed to hatch last week. i hope all is well im sure it is. but if u here any news please let us know. thanks

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Pretty busy time for Bobby but he usually gets some pictures of the hatchlings up here soon after they start popping outta them eggs. I know it's hard but the wait is well worth it once your baby GU arrives.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me