• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

kellen.watkins

No I have not heard anything, has anyone heard anything about the extreme giants, I assume he's gonna start shipping next week but has anyone heard about what pairings he has this year? And does anyone know if he ships 3 weeks from when he sent the email or from when the clutches were born? And one more thing I was wondering if anyone has a lot of experience with beardies could pm me I have a bit of a situation on my hand thank you :)

MissMooRaw

Has anyone else received a phone call from Bobby about loosing a lot of his black and whites? He called me at 11:30 today and told me that most of the eggs had cracked before hatching. He thinks it was caused by the water in his area having some different chlorine and fluoride mix added to it.

He told me that everyone that reserved their baby before march was priority and that he wouldn't have enough eggs for the rest of us that reserved one later than that. I was given the options to get a refund, wait til next year or add my reservation to an all american, which he said he had 23 spots left on, 22 now unless some others switched.

I'm not sure how many people he managed to contact about this, I have noticed a lot of people selling their reservations today. Not sure if this is the reason though.

Sorry for the bad news, I gave Bobby my condolences on loosing his babies.

MissMooRaw

HPIZZLE said:
this is horrible!!
did he charge you the difference when you switched to an all american?
Well He added my 75 to it and asked for 75 more, so when she hatches I owe the half of the 350 that is left over.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Omg that's insane,really feel sorry for everyone who cannot get a tegu now,Bobby and most of all the Tegu's that did not make it. Really bad news!

On another thread i read it was about 800 he lost, is that true?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I dont think 800 is true, he only hatches out a lil over 800 tegus a year(last year was 856 i belive)

adam1120

He told me he had 800 eggs go bad and 120 something hatch he called me and told me he q was hoping for around 1000 he said this year. Anyone selling a early one pm me.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
I dont think 800 is true, he only hatches out a lil over 800 tegus a year(last year was 856 i belive)

adam1120 said:
He told me he had 800 eggs go bad and 120 something hatch he called me and told me he q was hoping for around 1000 he said this year. Anyone selling a early one pm me.

Confusing but okay. Hopefully Bobby fills in the details,i made my deposit in late November though and haven't got any calls about a refund so i should be good.

xspyderhalo2

if anyone is interested in selling there hatchling let me know, i was one of the people that wasnt able to get one due to the eggs, thanks let me know!

slughunter

Does anyone know if the black noses survived?

The person we should really feel sorry about is bobby. That's a lot of cash he's not going to have this year.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Adam your not getting a teguwow i didnt kno he was hatching so many this year, i dont thinks its the money, i feel bad for bobby because he loves his tegu's dearly and those who wont be able to get a tegu, if it was about the money i wouldnt have my 2 tegus today, just wish there was something we could doAdam your not getting a teguwow i didnt kno he was hatching so many this year, i dont thinks its the money, i feel bad for bobby because he loves his tegu's dearly and those who wont be able to get a tegu, if it was about the money i wouldnt have my 2 tegus today, just wish there was something we could do

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry to those who won't be getting one this year and to bobby, thats a lot of work that he won't be able to benefit from. Keep your eyes open on other sites as well, there are a few other websites and forums where people have varnyard deposits or older tegus for sale.

adam1120

yup reptastic no tegu for me its sucks:( i got my refund but ima try and save money for a AA but need the money first before i need to put the deposit down dont wanna put 175 down and cant get other 175. if not ill probly be look for a blue soon cus now the AA only got like 17 spots left if not gotta wait anothe year for a b&W.. might get one from local pet shop if they can get a pic of mom and dad and the baby they gunna send me. if not lookin for a blue baby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602