• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That suck big time, Have you tried angelrose She has some nice babies that hatched about a month ago and she has pics of the mom and dad

Hippo

adam1120 said:
yup reptastic no tegu for me its sucks:( i got my refund but ima try and save money for a AA but need the money first before i need to put the deposit down dont wanna put 175 down and cant get other 175. if not ill probly be look for a blue soon cus now the AA only got like 17 spots left if not gotta wait anothe year for a b&W.. might get one from local pet shop if they can get a pic of mom and dad and the baby they gunna send me. if not lookin for a blue baby.

what was the date you put your deposit down?

Hippo

adam1120 said:
Idk around late march I think not too tho:(

oh damn i put mine around late march too so i hope i get mine but i havent got an email or been notified?... damn this is really getting me nervous i want so much

MissJillian

Hey guys, I haven't gotten a call or email from Bobby yet, so I assumed mine is alright. I sent him an email saying that I can wait a year and to give mine to someone else, no need to be selfish for one of these gorgeous babies.

MissJillian

I'm not sure if mine survived yet, so I'm going to wait for a reply email. I don't want to go selling a tegu I don't have.

If mine made it, I asked for a b&w female. Her parents are Roy and Sky.

I'll pm you if I hear anything else.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
As for the loss on my eggs, they did not crack, they crashed in the last week of incubation, they changed our water here from Chlorine to Chlorine dioxide, also they added fluoride. They claim that Chlorine dioxide is completely safe for humans, but nothing is said about animals, I lost over 800 eggs. Next season I will be using spring water, so I will know that the water is just pure water.

As for anyone else, if you made a deposit on a Normal and I have not contacted you, please contact me.

And please guys, lets not start any rumors here without knowing the facts. There are Extremes being shipped tomorrow, I will be contacting people today about shipping Extremes. The NORMALS are not three weeks old and will not be shipping tomorrow.

Also, Varnyard Herps Inc is not going anywhere, I have been in the reptiles for over 30 years, this sure is not going to stop me. :)

Vince

I spoke with Bobby Friday a few hours after word hit the board about the normals. Since I had a deposit late in the season, I waited a few hours to see if anything was posted or I was going to receive and email before I contacted Bobby. After about 5 hours, I went ahead and shot Bobby and email. With potentially about 800 people to call, I'm certainly not surprised that I hadn't heard from him yet. That's a lot of calls to make.

Within 30 minutes of my email going out my phone was ringing with Bobby calling me. I wanted to wait until Bobby posted himself before I said anything about the call.

I can tell from my conversation with him that Bobby cares about his animals, about his customers, and about his reputation as a breeder and businessman. I got the impression from talking to him that he's the sort of guy that a promise and a handshake is all the contract he needs. I like doing business with that sort of man.

jerobi2k

my sitiuation was exactly what Vince has stated above, well said. nothing but the most respect for Bobby and how he handled the situation.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i been doing business with bobby for a lil over 2 years now, and i can tell you this, you will not find many people like him, when i got my first tegu from him i was a bit nervous about certain thing i could call bobby and discuss anything about my tegu, last year after my house burned down and i lost my 4 tegus bobby himself called me and told me dont worry about the remaining deposit on the 2 tegus waiting to hatch, that was almost $300, im very thankful to bobby and will always do business with him, it dont get any better

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced