• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

tresh

This is so sad! I can't believe so many were lost because of bad water. That's horrible.

Does anyone know if the water contamination will affect the few hatchlings there are? Myself and my husband have already confirmed that yes, we are getting one of the hatchlings, but I wanted to find out if it could have long-lasting effects on the health of the lizard. We're not worried about having a special needs lizard if it does have any sort of disorders from this, but we want to find out if the baby lizard will be okay.

Piercedcub32

Spoke with Bobby this morning on the phone, My extreme is being shipped today!!! Its been a LONG wait! ;o) I feel horrible for him and all the B&Ws that didn't make it, as well as all the people who lost their babies. When you talk to Bobby, you can hear the integrity in his voice. This year may have been a set back, but no one should be angry or judging. I'm sure I will be doing business with him again next year! (I REALLY want an AA but they were gone already when I tried this year.)

AvaHal12

I needed to tell my boss two hours ago if I am taking July 26th, 27th or the 28th off from work to be home for my B&W tegu. Has anyone gotten a message today from Bobby or the USPS?

Dirtydmc

AvaHal12 said:
I needed to tell my boss two hours ago if I am taking July 26th, 27th or the 28th off from work to be home for my B&W tegu. Has anyone gotten a message today from Bobby or the USPS?

Nope.

chr0nus

he contacted me sunday he was gonna ship today but its to hot here in central fl so were waiting till hopefully wednesday

AvaHal12

I spoke with Bobby today... He will ship to South Florida once it cools down a bit. I hope that doesn't mean I will get my tegu in October! :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi