• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wait is killing me..=[

adam1120

omg its killin me i tryed to email bobby yesterday to see if i could pay the other 75 nut still no email so soon guys soo soon:DD a male b&w coming soon:D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The eggs should start hatching around next week i would imagine, i got a b/w tegu in '09 that hatched 6/28/2009 and my b/w from last year hatched 6/25/2010 ( first clutch to hatch), so i would guess this season should be no different, the giants usually hatch the 1st week of july followed by the reds, the clutch that was last laid were the all americans they are always last usually hatching in august, hope this helps

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
kuroangales said:
Bump. Any news?
:huh:

Hear they are due to hatch after/on the 23rd of this month. Then from there its about a 2 or 3 week wait, then TEGU TIME!

Riple any pictures? Yours hatched out right?

Anyone else set up the enclosure for the tegu already?

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Well we get the last $75 bill from paypal the day the babies hatch right?? I seriously check my email 5 times a day right now. haha... So glad my enclosure is done :D can't wait to spoil the little guy to pieces!! By the way, where can I get this cod liver oil that everyone is talking about adding to their food?

Nytes_Haven

hanniebann said:
Well we get the last $75 bill from paypal the day the babies hatch right?? I seriously check my email 5 times a day right now. haha... So glad my enclosure is done :D can't wait to spoil the little guy to pieces!! By the way, where can I get this cod liver oil that everyone is talking about adding to their food?

Depending on where you live, your local drugstore should carry it. It will usually run $9/10 bucks a bottle. If you try to go to a local health food shop be prepared to pay up to $30.00 bucks. I purchased mine at Walgreens, but I bet Walmart may carry it as well.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I get mines from walmart, i use the capsules and puncture them and squeeze it over the food, its like $3 at the walmart i worked at

Nytes_Haven

I prefer the liquid, as its easier to mix the right amount of oil to turkey. But I am sure Walmart would be cheaper. Will have to try them next I need to buy it.

Nytes_Haven

Was wondering if anyone heard about hatchlings yet??? Seems like I am watching the clock/calendar alot more lately, lol.:huh:

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
hahaha i here you this is my first tegu im getting and im very anxious i emailed Bobby Hill many times and i even think im annoying him with questions haha so i joined on here to get updates with out having to email and annoy him. I hope they hatch within the next 2 days and lets us know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029