• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby Hill anyone hear from him?????

Diablo

5 Year Member
RE: Bobby hill, anyone here from him?

DoctorPepper4 said:
just make sure you keep all the emails between you and bobby hill i got a call from an agent and he asked me how long this been going on and that a lot of people where complaining about him i passed on all the names and numbers from the 25 people that gave me their info he will be contacting you guys in the next couple of day just make sure you give the agent all the emails and paypal receipt paypal complaint # and bank complaint # as well like you guys know i got my full 150.00 back from my bank and they will take action against him....just remember make sure you have all your facts right when he asks you guys.....GOOD LUCK guys keep me posted

Hey can I give you my info too? Or is it too late

the_cw

RE: Bobby hill, anyone hear from him?

DoctorPepper4 said:
just make sure you keep all the emails between you and bobby hill i got a call from an agent and he asked me how long this been going on and that a lot of people where complaining about him i passed on all the names and numbers from the 25 people that gave me their info he will be contacting you guys in the next couple of day just make sure you give the agent all the emails and paypal receipt paypal complaint # and bank complaint # as well like you guys know i got my full 150.00 back from my bank and they will take action against him....just remember make sure you have all your facts right when he asks you guys.....GOOD LUCK guys keep me posted

Yeah, I was wondering the same as Diablo. He owes me money and refuses contact.

fisheric

woah, craziness. When I got my '11 it was kinda the same way. Really hard to get through to him.

Though he did eventually deliver my lizard.

pauljr456

5 Year Member
I Was wondering if anyone heard from him i called him he told me he would ship my black and white 2 weeks ago and i still got no tegu im really pissed off because im like 500$ in a hole for the enclosure and tegu if anyone can help me get my money back or something let me know im pissed i feel like im being scamed

chris00144

5 Year Member
should call him and leave him a message about being interested in buying one of his tegus i bet he will contact you back lol then give him a nice ear full

pauljr456

5 Year Member
chris00144 said:
should call him and leave him a message about being interested in buying one of his tegus i bet he will contact you back lol then give him a nice ear full

im thinking about it i just wanted a damn tegu...

chris00144

5 Year Member
yeah he sucks should go to reptile world in centereach if you live in longisland we still have 5 baby black and whites all healthy i take care of them

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
RE: Bobby hill, anyone here from him?

Diablo said:
DoctorPepper4 said:

Hey can I give you my info too? Or is it too late
its not to late just fill out the IC3 form and have everything ready and then give me youre info and i'll just pass it to him...i'll tell him i forgot about you...

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member

laurarfl said:
You can also show copies of these threads and fauna BOI.
yea laura i have all of them i mean even the treads with tydiuse(think i spelled it right) and the one where he said he called the cops on me and got me arrested witch was all a lie....he told the cops i was harassing him when they read everything and saw the video they started laughing and said this isn't harassment its just one pissed of buyer lololol and told me he set himself up called the cops and it turn around and is gonna bite him in the but....witch im glad cause know a lot of people know not to buy from him....im glad i got my point across and i hope his business goes under....and his paypal was never hacked trust and believe me when you have ove 200 people complaining and filling out complaint forms with paypal your paypal aint getting hacked its getting shut down and thats what happen to him...and since i was wrong i will apologize to you for going at you about a deleted tread when it wasnt you i was just frustrated with this hole bobby thing im never afraid to admit when im wrong and i was so wrong so here i go....laura i am sorry....

TeguBlake said:
I filled out one to I'm ready with all my information.

never write your personal info like that ever it aint good....

got10

chris00144 said:
yeah he sucks should go to reptile world in centereach if you live in longisland we still have 5 baby black and whites all healthy i take care of them

oh cool you're in my neck of the woods ?

Dana C

pauljr456 said:
chris00144 said:

im thinking about it i just wanted a damn tegu...

1. He will hang up on you most likely from what I have read.
2. Even if he gets your "ear full", he won't care. You might feel better but that is all.

Skeetzy

Left him a message about an hour ago saying I'm interested in his high white juvenile. He just called me. I asked him how my tegu was doing that he said he'd ship out two months ago. He said he's still working on shipping them out. I laughed and said don't lie to me Bobby, the only people who have gotten any are extremes and AA's. I said what about a refund. His answer was "when I can." he also said he's been in and out of the hospital for weeks and his doctor said he doesn't need any stress, and hung up on me.

I think I'll be making a game of seeing how bad I can stress him out. Since the money is beyond my worries, I believe repaying some of the stress he caused me is good payback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029