• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby Hill anyone hear from him?????

DavidRosi

From what I've heard, he contacts the people who want a tegu that haven't ordered or given him money... "New, potential buyers"... So why don't you pretend to be one of them, get him on the phone and get your deep, dark British on. "Alr't guv, it's *insert name, tegu, money been deposited* sort it."

It's kinda stressful to read the posts on here because people just would not stand for it here.

Skeetzy

Nothing since I pretended to be a new customer. That does get his attention by the way. Use a family members phone and leave a voice mail saying you want to place a deposit. He'll call back.

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
Well Bobby called yesterday while I was working and said our Tegu would be shipping today and he would email our Tracking number here it is 430 so it 530 where he is and I do believe all shipping stops that late so who knows if he really did ship it.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Ok so Bobby just called with our tracking number, ours is a 2 day delivery but temps should be fine 52-70 in our area. He said he had more phone calls to make, so hopefully you will all be getting a call.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Omg are you kidding??? Got your call or tegu??? Should I call him yet? Tomorrow maybe? Ugh

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Are any of these blk and wht normals? I think we have been hearing about extremes and all americans...but mine is a blk and wht.I'll still call to see what he says though...fingers crossed

Logie_Bear

Weren't there only supposed to be 2 clutches of extreme giants this year? The last clutch hatched mid June... I would be very skeptical if I'd paid for an extreme and the tegu I get is only a few weeks old....

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm really happy for anyone who is finally getting their babies...just a shame that there was so much stress and waiting. As for me, I have "niles "...bought locally...to appease my anxiety. And hopefully I'll either get my Varnyard 'someday ' or get the money back. But either way, I've learned to be wary of internet purchases and like I said, I do have my one baby and I'm totally in love with him.he's the sweetest most intelligent beast I own... :)

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
Well we got ours today my wife went and picked it up at the post office its supposed to be an extreme but it is really small it can fit in your hand. I don't know if its a new clutch that he didn't say was coming or what. Just happy to have a Tegu lol.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Ya as my husband said, we would have got ours tomorrow but I saw it left Memphis this am and figured it would going through Jackson so called and sure enough he was sitting at Jackson post office they said I could pick him up by 5 so 2 hours and so later back home. I highly doubt he is much over 3 weeks if even that he is so little lol but beautiful and looks/acts healthy so I am totally happy.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Bobby Hill anyone hear from him?????

TegusRawsome80 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he did get a late clutch of extremes. I've yet to hear of anyone receiving normal B&W's though.

Yeah.I'm still waiting for my normal.I called today but got machine.just left my name and number... :(

But Im really really happy you guys got yours!!! How exciting! And you paid a lot more than I did...so it would have been a greater loss...congrats to all the new 'parents '!!! :heart:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602