• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby Hill anyone hear from him?????

TeguBlake

Bobby hill, anyone hear from him?

where is bobby anyone herd from him? i was supposed to get one shipped today to bad he hasn't got a hold of me yet.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RE: Bobby hill, anyone here from him?

I'd hate to say, I told you so. We'll see what happens.

ReptileGuy

He said he was gonna ship me my tegu 2.5 weeks ago!! And that just so happens to be the day he stopped calling me back and returning my emails. -_-

the_cw

The new joke is that I still haven't gotten my refund from him. Like I said, he's going to hear back from me. Don't buy from Varnyard!

TeguBlake

omg this is makeing me so mad he has told me 3 dates and hasnt come through with one.

got10

Skeetzy said:
I was told mine would ship August 13th....

did he say of what year though ? just joking ,I really wonder what in the
world is going on with him over the last few years . it seems like its a ponzi scheme except he isnt hitting anybody off but himself

TeguBlake

his phone is off the hook then not then off the hook then on, so i know he is on the phone but isn't answering mine. makes me sad.. i have build an en closer and bought a ton of stuff to not get my tegu. i was so exited..

when i called i got msgs full, is there that many people trying to get a hold of him?

Diablo

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Bobby hill, anyone here from him?

TeguBlake said:
his phone is off the hook then not then off the hook then on, so i know he is on the phone but isn't answering mine. makes me sad.. i have build an en closer and bought a ton of stuff to not get my tegu. i was so exited..

when i called i got msgs full, is there that many people trying to get a hold of him?

Honestly man ditch bobby and take the 150$ loss. Go to tegu terra and buy one from johnny. Youll have it in a week. Ive been trying to get a lawyer to maybe do something about bobby. But i havent been successful yet. Still trying. I hate to see people get stolen from next year too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

TeguBlake

i cant believe this, how can you scam people for this long? want my tegu or my money back. i don't like to play games. but he has told me 3 specific dates and i get a diffident excuses. and he said he was in the hospital, but the same day i herd that, SOMEONE got there's:-/....

the_cw

Again, the lesson to learn is *not* to buy from him. When new members come by and ask who they should get their '13 Tegus from, make sure to explain this in full.

Logie_Bear

the_cw said:
Again, the lesson to learn is *not* to buy from him. When new members come by and ask who they should get their '13 Tegus from, make sure to explain this in full.

Just open a paypal dispute.

TeguBlake

Logie_Bear said:
the_cw said:

he told me he doesn't have a Paypal account, he told me to use a Walmart monygram.

the_cw

Logie_Bear said:
the_cw said:

I have. He also said he'd refund the money. He hasn't. Also, if he's not asking for Paypal anymore that shows that his shady practices are at least hurting him a little.

Diablo

5 Year Member

TeguBlake said:
Logie_Bear said:
the_cw said:

he told me he doesn't have a Paypal account, he told me to use a Walmart monygram.

Are you kidding me? I'm sorry but are we all gonna sit back and let this happen. A WALMART moneygram??? This is ridiculous. If this doesn't prove he is scamming then I don't know what will. He got his paypal account shut down at least. We have to get this news spread around guys. I really don't wanna see people next year coming here asking when Bobby is gonna send them their tegu.

Skeetzy

LOL.

I just called Paypal and told them this. They actually opened a claim on my second half of the deposit, even though its way past 45 days. They dont normally cover the purchase of animals, but if they can prove he's abusing paypal, then they will allow refunds to happen.

Hopefully if they refund the second half of the deposit, I can get them to do the first half. Don't see why not if they do prove he's abusing it. Let's just hope they can prove it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam