• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby Hill anyone hear from him?????

Diablo

5 Year Member
Skeetzy said:
Left him a message about an hour ago saying I'm interested in his high white juvenile. He just called me. I asked him how my tegu was doing that he said he'd ship out two months ago. He said he's still working on shipping them out. I laughed and said don't lie to me Bobby, the only people who have gotten any are extremes and AA's. I said what about a refund. His answer was "when I can." he also said he's been in and out of the hospital for weeks and his doctor said he doesn't need any stress, and hung up on me.

I think I'll be making a game of seeing how bad I can stress him out. Since the money is beyond my worries, I believe repaying some of the stress he caused me is good payback.

If he has been in and out of the hospital I wonder why he wasn't stressed out by updating his site and taking in all these new orders.

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
Me and my wife had tired to call everyday since July when we where supposed to get our extreme. We have gotten ahold of him 3 times each time he says he is shipping the rest of the tegus next week it just sad how we breed dogs and we respond to all calls that are intrested in our dogs regardless of if we have any for sale at the moment or not but yet he can't even pick up the phone to give an update even if its I am in bad health would be better then no answer or reply back at all.

dgates08

I am finally throwing in the towel. I sent him the message requesting refund and that he has seven days to reply before i take legal action. hopefully i wont have to go through with that....

chris00144

5 Year Member
Dana C said:
pauljr456 said:
chris00144 said:
should call him and leave him a message about being interested in buying one of his tegus i bet he will contact you back lol then give him a nice ear full

im thinking about it i just wanted a damn tegu...

1. He will hang up on you most likely from what I have read.
2. Even if he gets your "ear full", he won't care. You might feel better but that is all.

If he won't answer calls on people asking for the tegus they bought and haven't received but will call back for someone interested in buying a tegu, I think we should screw with him same way he's screwing with us and keep doing that over and over lol why not ?

chris00144

5 Year Member
got10 said:
chris00144 said:
yeah he sucks should go to reptile world in centereach if you live in longisland we still have 5 baby black and whites all healthy i take care of them

oh cool you're in my neck of the woods ?

yeah about a mile away from the smith haven mall ill be there all Friday/ all weekend just ask for Chris G ill help you out

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The best thing to do is not to call and harass him...not to show up at his door...don't think of the vindictive things that you want to do. It may turn back on you.

File an IC3...that hurts.

And DrPepper...it's all good. ;) I know everyone was upset.

Melissa

5 Year Member
http://www.bbb.org/northwestern-florida/business-reviews/reptiles/varnyard-herps-in-panama-city-fl-90026862

That is the BBB for Varnyard MAKE COMPLAINTS if you have been scammed. Complain here and IC3 make sure he realizes it is NOT right to scam people and lets try to warn others of his wrong doings!!!

Diablo

5 Year Member
Melissa said:
http://www.bbb.org/northwestern-florida/business-reviews/reptiles/varnyard-herps-in-panama-city-fl-90026862

That is the BBB for Varnyard MAKE COMPLAINTS if you have been scammed. Complain here and IC3 make sure he realizes it is NOT right to scam people and lets try to warn others of his wrong doings!!!

I just did

chris00144

5 Year Member
Don't no if anyone is waiting for baby black and white tegus but my boss got off the phone with bobby hill few days ago and was about buy 6 tegus from him then saw all the stuff about him it crazy how he's still trying to sell them

Skeetzy

I posted that the other day. I left him a voice mail saying I was interested in his high white juvenile. Called me back within the hour.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm still waiting...may call again may not.others filing claims.etc.no-one is happy.we all feel scammed

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
Yea me and my wife are one of those that lost $350 on our extreme that we never got. I was just checking in to see if anything has been said about anything new.

Diablo

5 Year Member
We've all pretty much done what we could within reasonable means and what we can do in our spare time. Short of going down there and pulling a gun on him. Not really sure what to do now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam