• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby Hill anyone hear from him?????

TeguBlake

Well my law I forcemeat said to keep quite about it and it will all work out, his name is in the FBI list of online scammers and he has a time limit to pay us all back. Make a IC3 complaint and contact your general of police. And make a claim and if your feeling like it contact his city police.. Please keep making claims. Make him more of a priority. It will get all of us our checks in the mail. That's all I'm going to say. I started a list to for when I call again around Halloween. If I don't receive and word or refund. So they can start putting more seriouse actions in. Please guys let's stop this.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The mods aren't going to let it rest, but you have to make sure that someone can't come back with a counter suit for libel or harassment. Trust the process :) A lot goes on behind the scenes, too. ;)

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
I trust that things are being done it is just hard to keep telling our kids that they can't have a pet lizard because that was our money that was saved up. My wife has filed the IC3 and also a police report, and even tried to go back to the bank but because it was past 60 days the bank can't get the money back nor can pay-pal I have called everyone that I know besides going all the way to Florida and filing a small claims order which there is no real way for me to afford that either /sigh

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
So I am sitting at work and my wife calls me to tell me Bobby Hill has called and asked if we wanted our tegu which my wife replies yes we have been waiting on our tegu. Bobby then tells her that he has been in the hospital as he did before and that he is shipping our tegu tommorrow so we will see.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Ya I called my husband because I was kind of surprised that Bobby called me lol. He said he has been very ill and he just got him this morning and he would be shipping our tegu tomorrow. I really hope he does, I hope he gets all of you guys your tegus also.

Skeetzy

I'm curious as to how old these tegus are going to be, if he is in fact shipping. I'm guessing they're the "July 19th" clutch as he told me. Even though I've seen dates posted all around the middle of July for hatch dates. So they should be about 3 months, and a good size. Won't be shocked if they're younger though.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Should I call him again does anyone think? This is strange...I haven't had any recent contact.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Melissa

5 Year Member
Can't hurt to try? I was really shocked to get a call, just hopefully he ships us an extreme fingers crossed.

k1ngph1l

Skeetzy said:
I'm curious as to how old these tegus are going to be, if he is in fact shipping. I'm guessing they're the "July 19th" clutch as he told me. Even though I've seen dates posted all around the middle of July for hatch dates. So they should be about 3 months, and a good size. Won't be shocked if they're younger though.

They are less than a month old. I got an extreme and an AA from Bobby 2 weeks ago and the AA looks like it just hatched. The EG looks about 4-5 weeks old.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Anyone who ordered a normal blk and wht argentine heard anything or gotten theirs? My deposit was back in march so just wondering...

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi