• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby Hill anyone hear from him?????

ReptileGuy

RE: Bobby hill, anyone here from him?

Yea I'm trying to get the money back to repay laura but I doubt its gonna happen....I'm just gonna keep saving until I have enough to repay her :)

Diablo

5 Year Member

Everyone open up disputes with paypal regardless if it's past the 45 days. I just called them up and talked to them and they said the more disputes the get regardless of the deadline being passed they tally them up and remove him. He also said if they remove him from paypal within 180 days then they end up taking whatever money he has in the account and distributing it to people who were past the 45 day period. That's if he doesn't pull his money out of it in time.

ReptileGuy

TeguBlake said:
she just gave you one? trusting you to pay her back?

Yea she is an extremely nice and generous person. Plus we are friends on facebook so its not like I'm just gonna fall of the grid after I get the tegu and screw her over :p lol

TeguBlake

ReptileGuy said:
TeguBlake said:

Yea she is an extremely nice and generous person. Plus we are friends on facebook so its not like I'm just gonna fall of the grid after I get the tegu and screw her over :p lol

i wish i was her friend id buy one right now.

ReptileGuy

TeguBlake said:
ReptileGuy said:
TeguBlake said:

I don't believe she has any left :(

TeguTerra still have quite a few tegus left!

Diablo

5 Year Member

TeguBlake said:
ReptileGuy said:
TeguBlake said:

http://teguterra.com/

Call him up or email him right now. It is 260$ shipped for a black and white. He responds quickly to emails, and has excellent customer service. He was very nice to me and my tegu came within a week. Johnny is an awesome guy, his tegus are just as awesome. Here is a picture of Yoshi to prove it.

Also I say email him right now because you never know when he will run out. I'm not sure how many hatchling he has, Yoshi was a month old when I got him.

Attachments

• 2012-09-24_14-19-24_179.jpg
    2012-09-24_14-19-24_179.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

TeguBlake

Diablo said:
TeguBlake said:
ReptileGuy said:
TeguBlake said:

Call him up or email him right now. It is 260$ shipped for a black and white. He responds quickly to emails, and has excellent customer service. He was very nice to me and my tegu came within a week. Johnny is an awesome guy, his tegus are just as awesome. Here is a picture of Yoshi to prove it.

idk man.. i just spent 350, ill probably wait till next year. i didnt eat lunch for a month to pay for that damn thing

Diablo

5 Year Member

TeguBlake said:
Diablo said:
TeguBlake said:
ReptileGuy said:
TeguBlake said:

idk man.. i just spent 350, ill probably wait till next year. i didnt eat lunch for a month to pay for that damn thing

Damn yeah I only spent 150 for a black and white. Didn't know you ordered an extreme, ouch. Sorry man.

TeguBlake

Diablo said:
TeguBlake said:
Diablo said:
TeguBlake said:
ReptileGuy said:

Damn yeah I only spent 150 for a black and white. Didn't know you ordered an extreme, ouch. Sorry man.

its fine.. just really upseting when i was piss exited and build a enclosure and bought his food and bought lights and humidifier and everything need and now if been lied to 3 times and cant get him to reply to anything.

ReptileGuy

If you do get a hold of him (I would have better luck calling him around noon), tell him straight up that you saved your money up and get pay for another and see where that gets you. Tell him you know he is scamming and that either he gives you your tegu or money back. I would but he knows my number now and will pickup then hang up. :(

TeguBlake

every time i called him today i got a busy tone.. and why does he hang up on you?

ReptileGuy

Because he is a scammer and doesn't wanna realize he is ripping off a kid. Or does he....? o.0

TeguBlake

I cant believe that he would hang up on you. He convinced me that i could get it on the 17, then the 19, then tomorrow but he didn't call me with tracking number.

ReptileGuy

TeguBlake said:
I cant believe that he would hang up on you. He convinced me that i could get it on the 17, then the 19, then tomorrow but he didn't call me with tracking number.

He thinks it is some big joke -_-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me