• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby hill came through!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Oh good lord...haha. :p I understood what he was saying...he has uvb in the cage but when the natural sunlight comes into the house the tegu likes it.my tegu niles sleeps on me every morning and when the sunlight comes in the window onto me my 2 little dogs and niles all gravitate towards the sunbeams cuz they feel warm and snuggly and happy.nope, no other health benefits other than happy time with the ones they love :) <3

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Chaddaniel

The few times I've been on forums I've noticed alot of people just get on here to be rude and not help each other , like people correct spelling and bicker back and forth about non sence,,, just looking for something to argue with people about, that's why alot of people stay away from these forums because there will always be somebody trying to start crap for no reason,,, I'm not saying anyone individually but it's very sad that people have to have the biker in there life to feel like they exist....we should all just get along,,,,

Melissa

5 Year Member
Chad is there any change in your baby? Ours is still just wanting to sleep and not eat maybe its gonna hibernate now?? IDK lol

Chaddaniel

Well he is mean as hell Now lol, still drags his legs but he is moving alot faster and tries biting everytime I try to touch him,, but he won't eat, I put a scrambled eggs and he ate one bite viciously and then went to sleep.. Lol

Chaddaniel

Hey we changed his name because it was confusing my 3 year old, she kept saying he isn't beetle juice, beetle juice is in the tv,,, so my wife and I came up with lieutenant Dan, it fits him I guess, cranky and can't walk ,,, but we love him

TeguBlake

Sorry guys for being sensitive, just havering a ruff week, I love all you guys, and you all really are helping me:) glad to have so many people here for me.

Teguman0301

5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
For the record, I still think Bobby's a terrible businessman. However, I think that the business tactics of one "Teguman0301" are questionable. Launching personal attacks at your competition is never good. I don't see other breeders trashing him to try and pick up customers. It's sad what the reptile industry is becoming. I will always choose the breeders who let their animals and customer service show the quality of their business than those who run around talking about how their stock is the best and they're better than others. I'd like some proof to back up these claims. I really don't think there is a "best" or "worst" type of Chacoan. I hope that you will read this and reconsider your business strategies Teguman0301.
I only meant that to help the people out there. I am not trying at all to push my stock on anyone.My reputation is what I care about..I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone..

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:
For the record, I still think Bobby's a terrible businessman. However, I think that the business tactics of one "Teguman0301" are questionable. Launching personal attacks at your competition is never good. I don't see other breeders trashing him to try and pick up customers. It's sad what the reptile industry is becoming. I will always choose the breeders who let their animals and customer service show the quality of their business than those who run around talking about how their stock is the best and they're better than others. I'd like some proof to back up these claims. I really don't think there is a "best" or "worst" type of Chacoan. I hope that you will read this and reconsider your business strategies Teguman0301.
I only meant that to help the people out there. I am not trying at all to push my stock on anyone.My reputation is what I care about..I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone..
By the way, I don't accept deposits, never have. That is not the way i do business.

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:
By the way, I don't accept deposits, never have. That is not the way i do business.
To everyone on this on this forum: I have and always support and help people whether they buy a Tegu from me or not. I get calls all hours and answer every one of them. I meant that in no way to be bad, it just gets me mad when I see what is happening! Again, sorry if I over did it with my comments.

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:
To everyone on this on this forum: I have and always support and help people whether they buy a Tegu from me or not. I get calls all hours and answer every one of them. I meant that in no way to be bad, it just gets me mad when I see what is happening! Again, sorry if I over did it with my comments.
Please don't take what I said to be a way to push my tegus. Its just that I get calls and emails every day from people who have had these problems. I just wanted to put a warning out there , but I guess that it should be none of my business? I take pride in what I do and always want to treat people the way I want to be treated. We all go through bad times in life and I would support anyone, including Bobby. Bobby is a friend and always will be. That is not at all how I meant it.

TeguBlake

i understand, i dont think you said anything wrong just stated facts, and your opinion, isnt that what this web site is for?

Teguman0301

5 Year Member
TeguBlake said:
i understand, i dont think you said anything wrong just stated facts, and your opinion, isnt that what this web site is for?
Yes, thats what this website is for, to help people..I am not sure why Tegusawesome80 had such a problem with it, but i offer apologies if it came across wrong.

DavidRosi

Forums are made up of 3 different types of people.
1. The Professional; the guy that knows everything about anything and his word is final, that's it. Being wrong is not a possible outcome.

2. The Troll; the guy that bickers, whines and causes friction for no apparent reason other than to try and deflate his own self-loathing.

3. Everyone Else ! And thankfully a large percentage of people on this forum are helpful, kind and know their stuff !

Being part of it all has been a huge help with bringing up and very healthy and happy Colombian :)

On another note; I'm glad people are starting to get tegus through from mister bobby... And for the ones still waiting; I wish you all the best for receiving yours.

Love not war guys.

Dirtydmc

TeguBuzz said:
TegusRawsome80 said:
Seriously. That's an immense size difference. I suggest immediate removal of the smaller tegu.

Agreed. Your tegus do not "love" each other, and you'll never know for sure. The fact that the larger of the two is pretty much resting on top of the smaller one is not a sign of affection with two animals that were just introduced to one another, it's a display of dominance.

And on another note.. How about quarantine?

I had a baby extreme housed with a Columbian that was way larger. Not one issue. Six months. Not one problem.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:

Teguman0301 said:
TegusRawsome80 said:
Please don't take what I said to be a way to push my tegus. Its just that I get calls and emails every day from people who have had these problems. I just wanted to put a warning out there , but I guess that it should be none of my business? I take pride in what I do and always want to treat people the way I want to be treated. We all go through bad times in life and I would support anyone, including Bobby. Bobby is a friend and always will be. That is not at all how I meant it.

"I hate to say this, but they are not Tegus from Bobby's stock..But I guess there will always people who still want to believe..I guarantee that all Tegus puchased from me are my stock and I have the best Chacoans that you can get. I have shipped out over 500 Tegus this year and I also guarantee that you will get your Tegu within days after ordering."
How is this not pushing your tegus? "I have the best". "I also guarantee that you will get your Tegu within days after ordering". These two statements are clear attempts to push your tegus. You are putting warnings out about your friend? Who is still your friend? This is getting confusing. And I didn't take this well because it was a clear attempt to advertise your business on a thread about someone else's. I really don't understand why you felt that was necessary.

TeguBlake

They sleep in the same hide, eat out the same bowl, drink the same water, they both have there own rock to bask on, the only time I have seen aggression is when fed hole pray, they are in different containers on thos days. Never have had any problems tho. He loves havering the new company around had to have been boring by your self your hole life right. And they are so smart, my yearling hates any of my Luther reptiles, ex specially my dragon, but knew my baby giant was one of him at first lick lol it's funny watching her (baby) follow big boy around. Like they are best friends:p when I open the cage she runs straight to him, just hope one day he dosnt get defenceive over her and hiss at me or something crazy.

Melissa

5 Year Member
I think ours is hibernating, he has not ate since we got him and hasn't even been coming out at all. But he is so little kind of worries me ugh...

Dana C

Melissa said:
I think ours is hibernating, he has not ate since we got him and hasn't even been coming out at all. But he is so little kind of worries me ugh...

If you are really worried, it won't hurt to gently uncover him to check on his well being. He may be out and about after. Offer some food which he may or may not eat before head back down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980