• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby hill came through!

Melissa

5 Year Member
apocalypse910, Mine we just got over a week ago looks just like the pics you posted now. I think ours is hibernating though :( he has only come out and ate 1x the entire time I have had him.

TeguBlake

Mine comes out everyday at 9 and stayes out until 730, and that's when I turn out the lights. Funny because she will watch me trough her glass like I'm crazy for about 30 min for turning out the light lol

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Bobby hill came through!

TeguBlake said:
Mine comes out everyday at 9 and stayes out until 730, and that's when I turn out the lights. Funny because she will watch me trough her glass like I'm crazy for about 30 min for turning out the light lol

Lol that's funny Godzilla comes out at 730am and goes in between 6 and 8pm

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Chaddaniel

Melissa said:
Mine came out today but wouldn't eat but he usually is not even out =\

Mine is the same way Melissa, he hasn't ate anything either but he has drank some water and he moves his rear left leg now and when I try to pick him up he bites and whips like crazy,,,, way better than from the video,, good luck with yours

tommylee22

TeguBuzz said:
Extremes are only a locality of black and whites, this they are black and whites. I've seen b&w's that have grown larger than extremes. My b&w Bruce reached 59in before I sold my stock off. Ill try and get some pics up.

I have no experiance with the regular B&W's but My extreme is 3feet at 4.5 months FYI. He came to me at 12in and was 14 in his first week. See "Biggins Thread" for photos and info.

TeguBlake

Lol so... To all that said my little tegu couldn't be caged with my yearling male.. Lol my baby is now 25 inches with is exactly the same size as my yearling lol. Extream giants grow so fast! I got her at 8.25 inches and now after 3 months is a big 25 inches. And she is only 4.75 months old!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
Your yearlings only 25 inches? That seems rather small.

My thought exactly. Maybe the smaller one is stressing the yearlong??

TeguBlake

Hell he sleeps his life away and I haven't seen any aggression at all they just chill. Lol my yearling normal hibernated 7 months last year. And he's been under since early November this year lol.

TeguBlake

Yeah lol and I feed them mice twice a week and turkey/ liver , eggs, turkey hearts, fish and all that good stuff in a dissent portion every day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced