• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby hill came through!

TeguBlake

So I got my varnyard exstream giant today and couldn't be happier, my little guy loves the new friend. So don't give up, he is just a busy man! Thank you all for the support.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 55

tommyboy

I couldnt agree more. They may look all cute and cuddly together right now, but the bigger one could eventually be having a $350 dinner!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
Seriously. That's an immense size difference. I suggest immediate removal of the smaller tegu.

Agreed. Your tegus do not "love" each other, and you'll never know for sure. The fact that the larger of the two is pretty much resting on top of the smaller one is not a sign of affection with two animals that were just introduced to one another, it's a display of dominance.

And on another note.. How about quarantine?

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I also fail to see how he is a "busy man". As far as I can tell, breeding and selling tegus is his job so he shouldn't have issues with that.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks like the larger taking up the basking rock and the smaller just trying to get some heat. Get it in your mind that housing them together could pose risks at any given time, there is a rather significant size difference, and on top of that, no quarantining had been done.

TeguBlake

I'm going to re house her dude , just seeing there reaction:) thanks for carding guys, just thought it was cute. No hard feelings.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguBlake said:
I'm going to re house her dude , just seeing there reaction:) thanks for carding guys, just thought it was cute. No hard feelings.

Understood. Which are you rehousing? The smaller?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I hope he calls me too with good news...I'm even willing to take a female if that's an issue (i had requested a male) because I got a male locally...( niles, which I have photos in 'niles pics ' thread) :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Skeetzy

I don't believe the busy man either. The new guys are way too young to be held back for all this time. He didn't have any and got another clutch it looks like. I'm glad you got yours though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam