• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby hill came through!

Teguman0301

5 Year Member
I hate to say this, but they are not Tegus from Bobby's stock..But I guess there will always people who still want to believe..I guarantee that all Tegus puchased from me are my stock and I have the best Chacoans that you can get. I have shipped out over 500 Tegus this year and I also guarantee that you will get your Tegu within days after ordering.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
do you still have any?

Teguman0301 said:
I hate to say this, but they are not Tegus from Bobby's stock..But I guess there will always people who still want to believe..I guarantee that all Tegus puchased from me are my stock and I have the best Chacoans that you can get. I have shipped out over 500 Tegus this year and I also guarantee that you will get your Tegu within days after ordering.

Do you still have any?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Wherever he's getting them I am out $ if he doesn't ship me something... ugh

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Melissa

5 Year Member
I have also wondered about the extreme we got yesterday. So little it is VERY young not even sure if I would say 3 weeks. So now I wonder if it is even an extreme and I agree it is probably not a varnyard animal if he had late clutches he was waiting on he would have said guys I have some not hatched yet, and we would have waited, but at this point maybe something is better than nothing? Ugh idk lol.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
As a fellow breeder, I think it is best to have your own thread for selling your stock rather than advertise on other threads.

the_cw

I'm glad to hear people are getting their guys! :D

My only concern, and maybe people can answer it, is how does he have another clutch? I mean, are these the Tegu's that hatched in July? Seems unlikely.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Teguman0301 said:

Let me guess you want some deposits? Did Bobby buy those tegus from you? If not, how exactly can you guarantee he didn't have a late clutch or have a female double clutch? It's called a for sale ad. I personally am way less likely to buy from you in the future as this is a clear and blatant attempt to take over the market Bobby had. I'm not impressed if this is how you do business.

TeguBlake

Well then he gave me the most beautiful import there is lol, my little guy if full of white and is beautiful and healthy.. Thanks for the support:)

KABIKANO

TeguBlake said:
Well then he gave me the most beautiful import there is lol, my little guy if full of white and is beautiful and healthy.. Thanks for the support:)

And there u have it! Kongrats again on a great little buddy!

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
For the record, I still think Bobby's a terrible businessman. However, I think that the business tactics of one "Teguman0301" are questionable. Launching personal attacks at your competition is never good. I don't see other breeders trashing him to try and pick up customers. It's sad what the reptile industry is becoming. I will always choose the breeders who let their animals and customer service show the quality of their business than those who run around talking about how their stock is the best and they're better than others. I'd like some proof to back up these claims. I really don't think there is a "best" or "worst" type of Chacoan. I hope that you will read this and reconsider your business strategies Teguman0301.

TeguBlake

KABIKANO said:
TeguBlake said:

And there u have it! Kongrats again on a great little buddy!

Thanks your a great guy! Love the videos keep up the good work!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguBlake, mind posting some better shots of your new gu? I'd like to see some close-ups.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you think it could be an import I would definitely split them up. It was a poor idea to house them together without quarantine in the first place. You never know what the new tegu could be carrying, possible parasites, and now you have put your other tegu at risk. Congrats on finally getting your tegu though. It is possible they will not get along as adults, are you prepared to house them separately then? Guru doesn't like anything. I tried to have him out with other tegus before and all he wanted to do was bite and mount.

tommylee22

TegusRawsome80 said:
Bobby is the man? Wow. Some people never fail to amaze me. And he clearly does cause that isn't a 3 month old tegu.

I can promis you my tegu was born June 13th and is a 4 month old tegu, I got him really small (with bright green head please see my threads) and have watched and documented his growth. Bobby on the other hand was great thru my experiance, I got my tegu july 9th and he called a number of times. This was my experiance. My tegu when he arrived was about 12in and now 30in that growth was with me.

Chaddaniel

I though he came through until I received a tegu that drags his back legs, can't move his legs at all, and I paid in January for this tegu because he said he would sell out fast, well I stopped hearing from him and I started getting mad leaving him bad messages and emails and he finally said Sunday he was shipping Monday after these long months of waiting, and maybe he was getting me back for leaving mean messages but I was so mad that he was ignoring all of us, so Tuesday I received a crippled tegu, what's funny is I told him I was sorry that I got an attitude, becaus he said he was in the hospital from a stroke and I asked him to not be mad and send me a retarded tegu,,, and he did, he is a cruel dude, I've learned a lesson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me