• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby hill came through!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
This is horrible...I know someone on here got a tegu from bobby with a 'hunchback '...but I think he 'gave ' it to him not sold it to him.so what I wonder is maybe a fair amount of the hatchlings were not 'sellable '?and the one dragging his legs maybe was just sent out in an attempt to pacify the angry emails...?who knows.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Chaddaniel

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=we1yKWawfro hey here is the link to the sad tegu bobby sent me on Monday, and he will not eat on top of this but I can't just get rid if him, my wife and I are gonna try to bring him back to health

Chaddaniel

I guess we all will learn a lesson from this, somebody says yours is supposed to be an extreme,, I ordered a normal... So really he could have sent us both normals.. I don't know it is all stressful but there is alot of people going through worse things right now.. But it does suck pretty bad cuz I put alot of money into his enclosure and everything, I already built a real nice 6x4x3 as well as the 40 gal breeder he is in now

TeguBlake

Chaddaniel said:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=we1yKWawfro hey here is the link to the sad tegu bobby sent me on Monday, and he will not eat on top of this but I can't just get rid if him, my wife and I are gonna try to bring him back to health

Oh my I'm so so so sorry:( I want to help so bad:(

TeguBlake

If you need anything I'm here for you chad, if I new how to breed I would send everyone a free tegu! Just only if I could. I feel bad that we all jumped on the train on the wrong time:/

Melissa

5 Year Member
O Chad yours is a normal??? Wow it looks like the same age/size as our extreme, although I am not sure how similar they can look at this age.

Melissa

5 Year Member
There is a post By Bobby on the under the Extreme forum under Important threads (like 3rd thread) that he shows the difference. And Really unless you really compare them next to ea other they look a good bit alike.... Sorry to say I just don't have the trust in Bobby now that I had when I paid for an extreme. This was for my husbands birthday (which was in July) so as long as he is happy I guess it doesn't matter but still I would like to know what we have for sure lol O and also this post *Chacoan White Giant name change.* under the extreme thread has pics of extreme babies.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
Teguman0301 said:
I hate to say this, but they are not Tegus from Bobby's stock..But I guess there will always people who still want to believe..I guarantee that all Tegus puchased from me are my stock and I have the best Chacoans that you can get. I have shipped out over 500 Tegus this year and I also guarantee that you will get your Tegu within days after ordering.

Let me guess you want some deposits? Did Bobby buy those tegus from you? If not, how exactly can you guarantee he didn't have a late clutch or have a female double clutch? It's called a for sale ad. I personally am way less likely to buy from you in the future as this is a clear and blatant attempt to take over the market Bobby had. I'm not impressed if this is how you do business.

You have to consider where the source of that comment came from especially since it is Johnny from tegu terra and the history they have. Doesn't make it right but I'm not surprised.
Also as I posted on the other thread,.. congrats to everyone who got their tegu. Give it time and a few sheds before you jump to conlusions and compare the two. They are young, they grow and change quickly.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
I know exactly who it is. I am not surprised at all either. I just find it classless and tacky.

I'd like to stay out of this bit I've repped for Johnny for years. His stock is great and all, and yea his comment on this thread advertising wasn't a smart move but I'm not surprised judging by their history. I'm pretty sure Johnny never took or will take deposits, and that's one thing I appreciate.

On a side note, I doubt any of the gu's you all received this week were extremes, no way to prove that I'm right but I find it hard to believe. At least you got something. I guess.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I actually think they were "extremes", because I'm almost 100% sure Bobby did not produce any regular black and whites this year. It's possible that he purchased these from someone else but I think he may have just had a late clutch of "extremes". Just on a side note, the remark about deposits was sarcasm due to the fact that it was a total Bobby move bragging about how his stock is the best etc.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TegusRawsome80 said:
I actually think they were "extremes", because I'm almost 100% sure Bobby did not produce any regular black and whites this year. It's possible that he purchased these from someone else but I think he may have just had a late clutch of "extremes". Just on a side note, the remark about deposits was sarcasm due to the fact that it was a total Bobby move bragging about how his stock is the best etc.

Ah, sorry I misunderstood.

Chaddaniel

Could I get some advice, if y'all's baby tegu was dragging his back legs, what would your first step be in trying to recover the health of the tegu, I was thinking some calcium but what is a good supplement because all I know is bobby hills instructions but I'm done with that lying sack of (poop)
I really want to help him out and give him a good home because alot of people would just kill it, he is our only reptile and my wife already loves him, and I didn't want that to happen because he won't eat and if he dies ...OH BOY!!! We named him "beetle juice" because that's my wife and daughters favorite movie and they are both black and white

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I would give him a lot of calcium. I suggest UVB lighting and if it still warm where you live some natural sunlight. A vet appointment would be beneficial and would be the first thing I would do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me