• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Chubbs The Beast

Tegudude88

I'm 16 years old and I have a 8x4x4 cage. I knew all the requirements for my animal and I wouldn't have even considered getting my tegu if I couldn't properly care for him.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegudude88 said:
I'm 16 years old and I have a 8x4x4 cage. I knew all the requirements for my animal and I wouldn't have even considered getting my tegu if I couldn't properly care for him.

Thank you for posting this. It's people like yourself that make me think the younger generation of reptile keepers still has hope. You sir, have my respect. Bottom line is, do not purchase an animal you cannot care for properly.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6539]

Attachments

• 661416_14s-2.jpg
    661416_14s-2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9

bfb345

Tegudude88 said:

Yeah so being 16 you can drive and get a job I can do neither of the two the best I can do is make a few bucks around the neighbor hood I only make money during certain parts of the year like hay season when everyone is harvesting hay and then during my birthday and Christmas and every now and then doing jobs around the house

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Ohhh.now i get dubya's pic. I was reading the free range tegus thread and the lightbulb went on. :/

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Ohhh.now i get dubya's pic. I was reading the free range tegus thread and the lightbulb went on. :/

Lol!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Are you laughing with me? I know you wouldn't be laughing AT me... haha.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Dubya is a bully...he picks on everybody. Oh wait... :)

Tegudude88

bfb345 said:
Tegudude88 said:

Yeah so being 16 you can drive and get a job I can do neither of the two the best I can do is make a few bucks around the neighbor hood I only make money during certain parts of the year like hay season when everyone is harvesting hay and then during my birthday and Christmas and every now and then doing jobs around the house

Then you should have waited until you had the means to properly care for your pet

bfb345

I can properly care for him right now his cage is fine he has plenty of room and he will have a new cage soon

bfb345

Yeah well I say it is he is fat and happy so obviously he feels it is too im going to go get exact measurments on the cage and him im not sure its five feet its almost as big as my bed which is 6 and a half so idk

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bfb345 said:
I can properly care for him right now his cage is fine he has plenty of room and he will have a new cage soon

Your care is not proper, as your cramping him into something he has already grown out of. He will get a new cage soon? A few days back you had all of us under the impression that he would also have the closet as part of his enclosure, that was probably a fib just to get us, or me at least - to shut up. How many times do we have to tell you that the cramped dimensions of your enclosure are no where near appropriate?

Post pics of the enclosure. Is he still in that fish tank with the minimal substrate shavings?

TegusRawsome80 said:
Okay... If it's 6 feet it could be workable but 5 is pretty small.

Agreed. Post pics Brenden.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980