• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Chubbs The Beast

bfb345

yeah same here lol I get all of my snake food there from rodent pro they have a lot of new stuff there I went last month and they had caiman lizards and like 20 of them and they had a bunch of tegus I was surprised used to just be snakes and snakes and snakes and well crickets too lol

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yeah a guy was selling a adult black throat there too. its where i got my adult female redtail also.

Just in case you still need help. I too am fifteen, but you can make plenty of money at this age without a job! I sell candy at school and make about two hundred dollars a week. Whether or not your school allows you to sell candy, I don't know. But, if you can, you should.

bfb345

Yeah I make a bunch of money it is just seasonal I only make it in the summer and warmer months because all of the farmers are doing hey but theyre is no hay in winter lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602