• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yogi's Thread

bmx3000max

So little update yogi and boo boo are good, boo boo is learning to come and the rutine of coming to my hand etc by copying yogi....while yogi seems to understand more, yogi comes to me no problem and while taken them out to handle and free roam, yogi for the first time walked a little on my couch and came strait to my hand and just chilled and got petted till he slept and chilled on me for a hour.....

IMG_20120828_210337.jpg

And as for boo boo he just kept exploring the whole time still getting used to me

IMG_20120828_212022.jpg

Luv my boys lol

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Toss the log mine was growing.mold I took it out use cement or something unless the wood is dry locked

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Water proof it because they aren't made for the water

Also how long can a Tegu go without food lights and the tank being misted

bmx3000max

Ok thanks, i just threw it out...and the answer to your question is food, it depends, if the tegu is going into hibernation months...and my tegu went about a month without its lighting until i noticed mbd and it dosent matter how many times you mist as long as the humidity is at the right level and try to soak them wen in shead s...so for exsample my tegus live in my basment witch is very humid already so levels stay at a constante 70 so all i do is soak them somtimes and mist once or twice every 2 weeks

But that dosent mean try it...wen my electricity was out for just a day i freaked out, you dont wanta test what they can survive up too

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I haven't been home in a couple days and wont be back.til tomorrow my wife said she left his food in the tank for days and he ate it which is no.good

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Ok so Zeus didnt really grow and I'm wondering y he doesn't eat a lot either m just worried he turned 2 months on Sept 1 and is about a foot long am I doing anything wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602