• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yogi's Thread

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Nice Zeus is 7 weeks and 11 inches

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

They almost look.the same this is my baby Zeus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345662845746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345662845746.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I got him.from a reptile shop.in ling island NY that is #1 in NY

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea

They a good place the still have a few more hatchling b/w. Yearling reds a 2 year old b/w and a 14 year old b/w

bmx3000max

Yea its my local pet spot, since i live in that town im always thier to pick up mice and i know the guys so im thier like twice a week...one of the guys thier eric has one of the biggest all americans ive ever seen.

Steven.

I was looking at your cage setup and i have one of question. Do you step on the cage glass to get them out?...lol.

bmx3000max

Yea the croc monitir is big hes like 15....and its a plexi glass door that swings open on the front and my freind built it for me.

IMG_20120823_100038.jpg

bmx3000max

Cause i orderd mine when varnyard was done with the 2011 so i planced my order in 2011 and so i had to wait until 2012 so it gave me a year to set up thier encloser just rite....and yea lol they love other tegus

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea I need a permanent enclosure soon

I finallymade Zeus his thread

bmx3000max

I am honestly amazed and still cant belived this worked....so to all you tegu owners out thier that have been trying to litter box train your tegus, idk if it will work for you but i cant belive this worked for me....so basicly i wanted to litter box train yogi and boo boo since i dont got alot of time lately to let them out to use the bathroom...so i put a litter box in thier encloser and i was frustraited with a way to get them to understand to use it...so the first dat i put it on the far side they didnt use it but went to the bathroom elsewere so when cleaning it up i wondered how smart they really were and put one of the piles of poop they made in the litter box and next thing you know thier was more and more so now they no its the poop box...glad i didnt have to do much....heres a pic, its deep dish so they climb in and out so its kinda distant,

IMG_20120824_231546.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam