• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

>> The VEGETA Diaries <<

AWD247

5 Year Member
OK.. FINALLY!! Vegeta has been up now for two days,. I wanted to make sure he was up for good before I got all excited and made a post,. :grno

Well he looks like he's doing great,. im glad he's kinda plump but wish he was alot bigger :bang

As soon as I get him back into his normal routine I'll be updating the diaries weekly again,. Thanks again to everyone who helped me out with my questions/PM's when he was hibernating. :cheers

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
congrats it must be that time of year because my red came up like 2 days ago and started eating today!

AWD247

5 Year Member
LOL, Yea I used to be a dragon ball fan,. plus I liked the name cause I wasnt sure if it was a male or female,. figured the name would fit either .
Vegeta is 8 months now,. way too small for its age (THANKZ HIBERNATION!!) :(

wyattroa

5 Year Member
man your lucky. My wife and I have not seen Fluffy since early november. I was just looking in the tank yesterday and still no movement of the substrate. She acted like a little spaz still when she went down. Never bit me or tail whipped me, but wiggled her tail at me most of the time when resting my hand in her cage..lol...It sshould be fun to start the bonding process again with her..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980