• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For everyone who has a Jam x Whitey Baby hatched on June 29

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nemo66 said:
aw awesome! im ordering my red in a few days. its nice to see that the babys haven't gotten to big yet lol. i cant wait to get it

lol you must havt seen some of jamxwhitey's babys mines 45" long im waiting to see quijibo's t�¢â�š�¬gu she has to be about 4' by now

nemo66

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
nemo66 said:
aw awesome! im ordering my red in a few days. its nice to see that the babys haven't gotten to big yet lol. i cant wait to get it

lol you must havt seen some of jamxwhitey's babys mines 45" long im waiting to see quijibo's t�¢â�š�¬gu she has to be about 4' by now

wow 45" how old is yours now?

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
happy 7 month birthday everybody!

here's a few pics of brutus from today...

Attachments

• 2009-01-30 brutus.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • 2009-01-30 2.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • 2009-01-30 4.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
here are some pics i took of nero taday, brutus looks a lot like nero

14.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Ok well im a little late for this but heres a picture i took of Zero today (Just to clarify I did ask bobby who the parents were and he was 22" when I got him" hope that clears up any confusion anyone else had.

IMG_0154.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hey guys i was thinking it was time to re-open this thread seeing as soi many new people are getting jamxwhitey babys. with the 29th being just around the corner i figured i start a lil early lol! this is my first and by far largest tegu nero for those that may not know she is a 09' jamxwhitey baby that didnt hibernate and didnt really slow down on eating either she measured 38" today and thats without the 11" of tail she dropped a few wks ago she would have been over 4' without even being a y/o!here is a pic i snapped earlier today enjoy:
s0.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
She does look big :-D and healthy...keep up the good work...today I should be recieving my jamxwhitey baby I ordered yesterday from Bobby and as soon as it's here I'll add my pic to the post :)

Meg90

5 Year Member
Here's a couple new ones of Cleo, the little monster. She's in full swing tegu pueberty right now, and fully awake now that its spring here. Already going into another shed. It seems like her face is forever peeling. Its time for a bigger cage as well. She's a wrecking ball in the one she's got now.

CleoandOnaon03-20-10021.jpg

CleoandOnaon03-20-10007-1.jpg

(Keep in mind only half of her is visible in the photos) She's now 31 inches with tail. :shock: Still much smaller than her brothers, so I am hoping that proves her femaleness, and I wont have to change her name to Cleon. haha

TanMan57

5 Year Member
ill post pictures of Zero tomorrow when hes awake again. I know he's truely a he because he has the two hemipeins (not really sure what there called) that come out when he goes to the bathroom. He is getting to be a little monster at just a little over 37".

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here re some pics of nero i took today, i tool a pic of her next to one of those super worms tubs feom petsmart for size reference. they are all growing up so fas t *sniff sniff* lol, enjoy!

IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0597.jpg

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

IMAG0637.jpg

Meg90

5 Year Member
I am seriously considering rehoming Cleo.

Today I found her on top of her cage, amidst wires, and two heat lamps. It was just chance I went in to check on her, and chance that I actually spotted her. From first glace, it looked like she had buried down for a nap.

Now that she knows she can get out of the cage (I have weighted the top to prevent another one) she spent almost 45 minutes climbing and pushing on the screen to get out again. She fell numerous times.

I feel like I am hitting a wall repeatedly with her. I was promoted at work, and with school, have next to no time for her. I feel terrible about it.

I won't have space for a bigger cage until we move, after May. And I'm afraid that with her in that cage for that much longer, something terrible is going to happen. She could have fallen today and killed herself. She was 5ft off of a wood floor. She could have knocked over a heat lamp and started a fire.

Does someone with one of her siblings want her? I don't want to let some stranger have her. Help.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
its weird you mentioned that, when i had nero in a 4x2x2 enclosre when she was smaller, she did the exact samething once she found out how to escape and actually did cause a smal fire 2x luckilys he was ok both times but it really freaked me out! i kept trying to ix the problem but she always found a way out. and once i let her free roam i had to lock the door because she figured out how to push the door open to the reptile room! these guys are super intelligent i tell you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam