• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For everyone who has a Jam x Whitey Baby hatched on June 29

Meg90

5 Year Member
Yup, My Lele is a slow grower.
(I know its not really derivative from Cleo, but for some reason, I call her Le-le alot)

She's finally stopped hesitating when eating, before she acted like she didn't know what food was. (for a few weeks in there anyway) she's doing great now, and looks to be going into shed again.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
tell me about it lol nero had slowed down on eating then she went off food for like 4 or 5 days then bam out of no were she startrd gulping down large smounts of food . she can eat almost a pound of food in one sitting. she just shed today also she is a huge girl. she looks gravid after she eats lol her belly just drags.i gotta get some new pics

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
here is a pic i took of nero today this girl is huge havnt measured her in a while but her last one was a lil over 40" and she is still eating like crazy ill post some more pics soon hopefuly ill get some clear ones
nerobody.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow they are now 6 mo. i remember when i first got nero she was only 5 wks. old and about 10" she is growing up so fast. just a little update she is now 42" and about 10lbs. now but she is having a bit of trouble pooping but after a warm soak and a good belly rub she should be fine i hope if not its off to the vet. how is everyone and there gus? ill get around to posting some recent pics soon

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
here is brutus at 6months old. he is probably a little over 3 feet now.

happy holidays everyone!

Attachments

• 2009-12 brutus 044 e tt.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • 2009-12 brutus 050 e tt.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • 2009-12 brutus 063 tt.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i wonder if all tegus have that pyramid spot above their vent both of my tegus have it

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Zero just tried to attack my toes through the glass. I was watching tv and was wiggling my toes and he slammed into the front of the glass. I hadn't fed him yet today and he charged but i guess im going to have to go defrost a mouse now.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Wow Zeros a piggy. He eats tons of food lol but I expect that from him now so I run into the room early in the mornings with a plate of food for him so he doesnt get pissy because hes hungry.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hey tanman57 do yo have any new pics of zero, i need to upload some that i have of nero, this girl is huge i going to post some of her pics on here later.i wonder what jam and whitey looks like.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
hey tanman57 do yo have any new pics of zero, i need to upload some that i have of nero, this girl is huge i going to post some of her pics on here later.i wonder what jam and whitey looks like.
I dont I just have videos. Ill take some pics though when he's done taking a cat nap.

Heres the video of him eating a mouse right after he polished off a plate of beef
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HAq7dIaHY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HAq7dIaHY</a><!-- m -->

Meg90

5 Year Member
So whats the consensus? Are the JxW babies aggressive feeders? Or sweet feeders? I could use my fingers (and I have) when I feed Cleo. I Even did a video of me hand feeding her apple.

I've also wiggled turkey in front of her face with ma bare hand. Could practically put food in the girls mouth. :)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nero is an aggressive feeder sorta i mean i can hand feed her with out her biting me but when her food bowl is placed in front of her she gets excited. mice and rats she still shakes them wildly and she is always fed ft. but i have seen her gently pickup small pieces of eggs

Zilch

5 Year Member
Attila is a pretty relaxed eater, whenever I take him out for feeding time I've got the food already prepared and placed. He'll wander over... lick at it a couple times and go back to exploring for about 10 minutes- THEN it's time to eat. I just don't think he likes conforming to anyone else's schedule =P

exotic princess

5 Year Member
I believe my Pandora is one of Jam X Whitey's! She's 24 inches long and she weighs 510g as of the 23rd. She is so awesome, a little bit jumpy from the get go out of her enclosure. She soon calms down and just wants to veg on my lap. Growing and eating everything in site. Loves rasberries by hand.]

Attachments

• Mite be Gone 004.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5

merlinsdrgn

5 Year Member
Here's my new gu Malice... I just received her from Bobby, last night:

Attachments

• Elektra001.jpg
  • Elektra002.jpg

nemo66

5 Year Member
aw awesome! im ordering my red in a few days. its nice to see that the babys haven't gotten to big yet lol. i cant wait to get it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me