• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For everyone who has a Jam x Whitey Baby hatched on June 29

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
chewie was doing the same thing, her cage is two feet tall and was somehow climbing out of the top wher the lamp is. i screwed some screen over the hole now she has rubbed the scales off her nose twice. i have some neosporen* on it but what can i do to stop this, can uvb get through glass or plexi glass something smooth to put over the hole. all info will be greatly appreciated.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well heres my update of Zero hes about 37" and weighs about 5 pounds. These pics were from a couple of days ago in my front yard.

Picture030.jpg

P1050623.jpg

P1050622.jpg

P1050619.jpg

P1050616.jpg

P1050601.jpg

P1050595.jpg

P1050599.jpg

P1050592.jpg

Oh and I caught him blink
P1050613.jpg

Cali 202

5 Year Member
That picture of him blinking is awesome! And man I wish I had better luck getting the harness on my tegu, bleh.

Meg90

5 Year Member
I no longer have Cleo. She arrived at her new home today. A friend of mine took her. He paid for shipping only. I didn't charge a dime for her. Would have been nice for her to go to a home with her siblings, but Tom will be an excellent care giver.

Its really interesting to see how the keepers of different species relate to each other. I am also on a gecko forums (2 actually) and a tortoise forum. And I can tell you, the people there are much more supportive than "Tegu people"

:(

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
tanman57: man zero is looking awesome its amazing still how much some of look alike as they age!

meg90: im sorry to hear that you no longer have cleo, hopefully her new owner will join and continue to keep us up to date on her, after all she is the reason we have this thread! and ill be seeing you around on those forums ;)

Zelera

5 Year Member
Re: hFor everyone who has a Jam x Whitey Baby hatched on June 29

Hey people I'm not 100% positive if mine is a Jam X Whitey but let me know what you think.i got her last month.

Picture006.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture021.jpg

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
Meg90 said:
I no longer have Cleo. She arrived at her new home today. A friend of mine took her. He paid for shipping only. I didn't charge a dime for her. Would have been nice for her to go to a home with her siblings, but Tom will be an excellent care giver.

Its really interesting to see how the keepers of different species relate to each other. I am also on a gecko forums (2 actually) and a tortoise forum. And I can tell you, the people there are much more supportive than "Tegu people"

wow meg... couldn't get more rude than that... you don't feel 'tegu people' are supportive... thanks. hopefully cleo went to a more friendly environment now!

kaa

5 Year Member
mis jaksin said:
Meg90 said:

wow meg... couldn't get more rude than that... you don't feel 'tegu people' are supportive... thanks. hopefully cleo went to a more friendly environment now!

I agree, that was kinda uncalled for. What were we not supportive of?

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
WOW.... What was that all about????
Meg90 said:

Herplings

5 Year Member
Lmao. I have not posted here in a while. but I saw this and had to chime in.

I told everyone this about Meg90 and I was the bad guy.

Yep she is a A1-nut job. I have seen her over the years personally attack all kinds of reptile keepers and owners. I have watched her try to tell everyone how to raise their animals and tell everyone they are doing it wrong, and then she turns around and messes up her animals and has to get rid of Tegus that she did such a bad job of raising she is scared to death of it, so she gives it away.

Great job Meg90, you did an amazing job with that Tegu.

Okay I am done now.

kaa

5 Year Member
welcome back herplings. I think i missed where you told us about her. I have seen your animals. And the way you take care of them. I for one would have listened to you on this subject. Megs outburst took me by surprise. I hope to see you on here more often.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wooooo whoooo only 1 more month to go lol and we will be celebrating some 1st birthdays :cheers :bud :woot :app ! here are some pics i got saturday of nero, her tail is growing back nicely too! :grno :jes

IMAGE_590-1.jpg

IMAGE_593-1.jpg

IMAGE_589-1.jpg

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
here are some pics of brutus.. it was his first time out on the grass since i've had him... hilarious watching him swim through it.. looked like a lil snake. :app

Attachments

• 2010-05-23 15.47.11 e2.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4
  • 2010-05-23 14.03.39 e.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4
  • 2010-05-23 14.03.17 e.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members