• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For everyone who has a Jam x Whitey Baby hatched on June 29

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hey have you got a weight on brutus? he is about the same size as nero just longer since she lost a portion of her tail, but she is 40" with out her missing tail and she weighed 17lbs last time i weighed her which was about a month ago.

Meg90

5 Year Member
2ijsuhz.jpg

rr7491.jpg

Doing well in her new digs. It wasn't a fun decision to make, but it was the right one. Deciding to rehome her was really hard on me, after what I went through to get a tegu in the first place.

This is what she will be living in next year, after hibernating and reaching her full adult potential:

1fco3r.jpg

Tom is building heated dens, and planting/landscaping the enclosures. The picture is from just after they finished construction.

This is what his old tegu enclosure looked like, before he moved to the new place:
5ckqyr.jpg

34po0w9.jpg

I still miss her alot, but she's a happier tegu now than she was with me. I hated keeping her cooped up during work and school. I picked the one person that I knew could give her an existence that I could not. I admit, that it was poor decision making to get a large lizard with no permanent access to an outdoor enclosure, but I am glad that after everything I could get her to the home I did. She's still the sweet girl that I raised, and Tom's 3yr old Ava often interacts with her. Someday I'll make the trip out there to visit.

Happy almost 1st birthday Jam x Whitey babies

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced