• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who Shall Talk About Reptiles??

roastedspleen

thats brutal losing so many pets in a fire. and burglary? someone stole your reptiles? id wanna kick someones a$$ if that happened to me

i feel like i killed it and over posted

roastedspleen said:
im the youngest here i'm 13

ohs XD well then I promise you will own everything you want one day. just bust your butt on school and college as much as it tottaly sucks you can finish college by 20 - 21 and be raking in serious cash and i mean BIG BIG BIG amounts with the right degree or whatever u go for id go for a the highest in whatever u wwant even if its a phd. youll make so much money one day youd have everything you want nearly. just imagine driving in a Koenisegg Trivetta 2nd fastest car in the world, with your monitor or whatever u want in the seat next to you, even a SSC Ulatimate Aero TT fastest car in the world same sanero. look them up. dont EVER let ANYONE OR ANYHITNG tell you you cant. people only do that because they them selfs could not achiev it in many cases bc they believed it when they were told they couldnt so they never reached their potential. i have faith in you yo :D
reptastic said:
Lol @ 5 star general, whew i'd be posting all night, i had about 30 reptiles, i had a bit of bad luck the past few years last summer i lost about 16 reptiles 4 tegus, 1 rhino iguana, 1 green iguana, 2 collard lizards, 2 leopard geckos, 1 bearded dragon, 1 red tail boa, 1 mali uromastyx, 1 ball python and a crested gecko in a huge house fire, i got these reptiles after having my previous collection stolen in a burglary which included, 1 columbian tegu, 1 green iguana, a viv filled with bahaman anoles, 2 beardies, 1 savannah monitor, a spiny iguana, a box turtle and 2 larger green iguanas, but i cant let the bad stuff hold me back, once i get settled and can be sure the above mentioned cant happen again im going to start back collecting and have a kick ass collection
hellyeah man but im sorry that happened but to be honest...that kinda sounds very planned out..bc most burglers wont take time to waste on animals even exotics just for the fact its a animal and would be quicker to sell items instead to a pawn shop or other people bc itd be a too big of a hit and miss with the reptiles even if they had accsess to the black market underground of exotics ectitd still be a wild card on hitting a house like yours most of those are secretly shipped to places. not burgerized to get if you think about it. sorry took so long, i lost internet for some stupid reason that keeps happening lately and its irritating me.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
After the burglary i did i was pissed, but the fire hurted more i was devastated i mean words cant describe the feeling of finding the carcasses of the pets you loved, some i didnt find and some were just indesribable i nearly broke down, it was a day ill never forget and the 1 year anniversary is 2 weeks away

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh i know it was planned, thats all they took other than my laptop, a tv and a puppy, it had to be someone who been in my house, so i fixed that no more company over other than close friends and family

roastedspleen said:
the monitor can have the back seat... lol do you think i'd stay single?

those 2 cars dont have back seats lmfao but no i dont. im only 20 and waas dating sense i was..well ok i date d from about age 10 but started dating seriously at 15 and im now 20 and a half and ive had almost 40 somehting gf's. trust me, women dont wanna be single either. theyll find you, youll find them, it never ends. lol but make sure she loves SOME of your common interests other wise....bye bye to your cars and reptiles and money :D :p
reptastic said:
Oh i know it was planned, thats all they took other than my laptop, a tv and a puppy, it had to be someone who been in my house, so i fixed that no more company over other than close friends and family

yeah i lost 5,000 cds and 700 dvds over a planned burlery once. pissed moff. and baout 30 phone chargers and 20 somthing adapters. but ya i only let a few selects know where i live. i even stuck servaylance out of my parents house while im here lol. though when i get my own im gonna make somethign where u cant burlarise it bc ur need like 10 sets of keys to get in. itll be on lock down and gated. and only again few wil know where its at and be allowed over. plus aside from reptiles i want a few tibetan mastiffs inside it. and my trusty smith and wesson 500magun oh ya!! only like 4 friends now, a few fmaily not even them all, and my band know where i live. :D but theyre all deathly afriad of me almost and respect/fear me in a odd way bc im kinda the one whos never took anyhting off of any body no matter what the circumstances, i was beatin bad by my dad growing up, i grew up, and knocked him around twicek nocking him out cold and whooped a cousin of mine at a funeral for my aunt in the funeraly room thing infront of everyone. not proudo f the things ive done but hey at least no one messes with me and knows notto aggitate me. though i wouldntt hurt them or attack unless swung at or threatend first :D but anyways i feel bad for you man the fire is devistating :( ill do a cross country road trip to black label society and lamb of god for you when i finish building my chopper :)
reptastic said:

also question..how do you get the picture in your signature and can i put any reptile i want in mine?

roastedspleen

LOL 40 girlfriends? thats a lot. and if one of the CDS that got stolen was an alice in chains cd my dad would hunt him down.... he was best friends with mike starr and even lived with him

I had their discography stolen so al their cds lol. and yes 40 single now though and enjoying the quiet XD ivem et allot of people in he music industry though :eek: >.> **pokes the 5 star general* did u fall asleep sir?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah you can post any pic you choose( just no adult pics lol) just go to your user cp edit profile/signature and paste the link to your pic wrapped in the

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow thats crazy roasted, i saw him on celebroty rehab and he was my favorite, such a sad story.

reptastic said:
Yeah you can post any pic you choose( just no adult pics lol) just go to your user cp edit profile/signature and paste the link to your pic wrapped in the codes(i use photobucket much easier)
[/quote]

i love general sir!! 5 stars you are!! <.< how do i raise my stars just curious?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are giving by posts and how long you have been a member, just glad to help out

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
roastedspleen said:
saifin dragons, grand terre geckos and yellow or red ackies monitors are my favorites too bad i will never own any but i have a tegu so i shouldn't complain. and james how do you find monitors rewarding? even bobby said they aren't very great pets because of size, at least the larger ones

They aren't great pets. Dogs and cats are pets, monitor keeping is a hobby. They are extremely smart and difficult to keep, so doing so is very rewarding.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I hope to try my hands at monitor keeping one of these days, too many have the idea that since they are animals and you have them they are pets, i dont really look at reptiles as pets the same way ii would a dog/cat, i agree with james with any reptile the reward is sucessfully meeting all of their needs

roastedspleen

someone here should keep a caiman.... i challange someone to do that.... from my point of view they are probably the hardest species of reptile to keep

Jefroka

5 Year Member
If I cannot interact with it in some tactile capacity, its not for me. Snakes, lizards, skinks, scorpions... are for me.

...Jefroka

roastedspleen

i really dont actually understand a display pet because its just you dhowing off... and how exactly do you get cuddly with a scorpion???!

mispelled showing

Jefroka

5 Year Member
roastedspleen said:
i really dont actually understand a display pet because its just you dhowing off... and how exactly do you get cuddly with a scorpion???!

Didn't say I cuddle with scorpions.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me