• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: Female Blue Tegu

DanRC30

5 Year Member
It's funny you asked... Just this evening, I may have located a pair... I'll keep everyone posted...

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Not sure of anything yet red... not even if they're available! I should know more in the next few days. You have first dibs though on the male since you asked! :)

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Thanks Ralphy. I wonder if there are any others out there that are more white than him... I haven't seen any yet...

DanRC30

5 Year Member
playlboi said:
man, that really is a nice blue tegu. let me know if you wanna sell it. i am more than interested!

Thanks. I've had a lot of offers on him. I've held off for now, but some are becoming hard to turn down... he's pretty much one of a kind...

COWHER

5 Year Member
I have to agree he is a Great looking Tegu to bad he has the
"blue 'Gu" underbite. still great colors

playlboi

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
I have to agree he is a Great looking Tegu to bad he has the
"blue 'Gu" underbite. still great colors

i did not notice that before! but beautiful tegu nonetheless!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
*Edit* ....Now that I look at it, in the 1st and 2nd pic it seems to have a bit of an underbite. Still, gorgeous.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Our big Red has that. It adds to his character!

D A M N nice Blue Dan!!!

It wouldn't hurt to flood us with pictures! :mrgreen:

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Thanks Dave. To me, his jaw is just normal for a Tegu of his size. Am I wrong here? I think it makes him looks a lil gansta which RULES!!! :-D

I have some other pics I can post if people really want to see... I have a feeling you might be the only one that wants to be flooded! LOL! I can see people saying "oh no, not more pics of that Tegu..." lol!!! Maybe I'll past a video of him...

It's too bad personality can't be expressed by posting pics. I can pick him up and hold him over my shoulder like a big baby. All he'll do it relax and sit there on my shoulder without a care in the world... it's great.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
4 feet long is BIG for a Blue. Ours are3 ft & 3.5 ft.

It's your thread, post all the pics you want!

Ours don't spend alot of time on shoulders. They like to explore. I wish they would hang out more.

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Yea, he is a big boy. He likes to walk around too, but I'm not too comfy with allowing him that kind of freedom. His favorite thing to do is sleep... :)

AB^

5 Year Member
DanRC30 said:
Thanks Ralphy. I wonder if there are any others out there that are more white than him... I haven't seen any yet...

Here's one I came across maybe 7-8 months ago, I think it rivals yours :)

DSC02047.jpg

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DanRC30 said:
Yea, he is a big boy. He likes to walk around too, but I'm not too comfy with allowing him that kind of freedom. His favorite thing to do is sleep... :)
We've let ours walk around the house unsupervised (one at a time) since we got them. Our course they were all adults when we got them. We have 3 cats and a small dog that pretty much leave them alone. The dogs only been bit once (stupid dog!!).

We also let them wander around the yard, but we watch them closely. One likes the woods and another likes the street!

Ours like to sleep too!

DanRC30

5 Year Member
AB^ said:
Wow, that is nice. He has more black on his head than mine, but has a very similar look. Where did you see him? If I could find a girl like that, I'd be all set!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
DanRC30 said:
AB^ said:
quote]

Wow, that is nice. He has more black on his head than mine, but has a very similar look. Where did you see him? If I could find a girl like that, I'd be all set!

Well I hate to say it... but you'd have at least one sale... me. Ugh the shame...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu