• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: Female Blue Tegu

COWHER

5 Year Member
I'm just guessing but that is where I think i see it

pointedout.jpg

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Nah... I don't think so...

From head to tail, he's a full 4' long. From what I've seen, that's freaky big for a blue. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some imperfection in such a large animal. Freaky big might also equal freaky looks. (not that he's freaky looking... lol!) Regardless of any shortcomings with his jaw, hiw sweet disposition more than makes up for any physical issues he may have... :) Also, even people that are petrified of reptiles have seen him and freaked out about how gorgeous he is... He's just a massive beast and everyone wants to be his friend.

I have some video of him eating. Once I figure out how to convert it properly, I'll post it to the forum.

COWHER

5 Year Member
What i was trying to get across is that the more i look at him the less I think its it from inbreeding I think he is a quality animal and very very good looking :woot :roon :woot

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Oh, I understand what you're saying. I agree that it's most likely not from inbreeding simply looking at his age if you belive in the "original 6" theory. (Almost sounds biblical doesn't it? lol!)

Thanks for the comments! :-D

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Sounds great hoosier! Find me a nice hi-white female that's a good match for my male... doesn't have to as white as my male, but it has to be nice looking.

Finders fee is either cash or some other reptile offer that we agree on... I'm open to help you if you help me! :-D

DanRC30

5 Year Member
I have a pair of high-end GTP's coming my way... they should prove to be one very interesting breeding... one is coming this weekend and the other will be a few more weeks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980