• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: Female Blue Tegu

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Hi all. I'm still looking for a nice female blue tegu for my very hi-white male. Anyone know of one available?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
HiYa Dan.Welcome to TeguTalk.
I don't know of any ATM but I will continue to look for you.
blue2.gif

Brat!

COWHER

5 Year Member
I moved this to "All Ads, For Sale, Wanted, or Trades." you may get better results in there. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dan welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad to have you join us. :)

I agree, I have not seen a female lately, but I will keep my eyes and ears open.

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Thanks. It'd be a shame to never find a female for my hi-white male. Everyone that sees him just flips out at his color/markings and temperment. He's so gorgeous and docile, I feel it's my duty to breed him. I've had some cash offers on him in the recent months, but I'm resisting for now. I hope someone will give me first shot at their female if/when they offer her up for sale.

Here's a pic of him. He's a full 4' long.
IMG_2366.jpg

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Oh, he's a Blue alright... He's a very hi-white blue... The person I got him from said he was a Platinum Blue, but I think that';s wrong. I haven't seen any others with more white than him... hence why I really need a female.

Teardrop:
IMG_2362.jpg

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DanRC30 said:
Oh, he's a Blue alright... He's a very hi-white blue... The person I got him from said he was a Platinum Blue, but I think that';s wrong. I haven't seen any others with more white than him... hence why I really need a female.

Teardrop:
IMG_2362.jpg
There it is!!!

Our male blue is a Platinum Blue. He's a little darker than our female but he's a little less than baby blue in color, in the right light.

Yours is definitely very white!!!

More pictures!!!!!

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
LOL I misunderstood :) When I see the word "high white" I think of the black and whites..

Either way he makes me want a blue tegu this color.

Good luck on a female!

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Well Whiskey, if you find me a female for him, I'll give you an AWESOME deal on the first hatchling... :D

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
DanRC30
Well Whiskey, if you find me a female for him, I'll give you an AWESOME deal on the first hatchling...

Whiskey Dan says that to all the women.
rofl.gif

Thanks DAN I fixed my typo LOL

Brat!

DanRC30

5 Year Member
Brat,
If you make a typo, all you have to do is click on the "edit" button and you can go in and fix it... :) It's on the upper right corner of your post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980