• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy x Purdy babies are hatching!!

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Oh that's just GREAT! Now how am I going to sleep at night! lol I found a picture of Roy while he was younger. He looks HOT! when the page opens up there is a dial and you will need to click the arrow on the right three times.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reptilerescuer.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.reptilerescuer.com/gallery/m ... itemId=121</a><!-- m -->

Beasty

5 Year Member
Wow Bobby.
That must me one huge living room! LOL!
Smells like roses too I'll bet! Good luck in shipping out bro and don't pull your hair out, it'll be over soon. We're all grateful for your efforts in providing such care for these awesome animals that we may benefit in having the best lizard companions available.
Thank you!

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
All of those must take up the view of the TV! It must be fun just sitting down and having all these green heads moving around. lol Despite all the hard work spot cleaning.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Hey Bobby, sorry to bother you again but since the shipment is going to be a little earlier does that mean the Roy x Purdy's will still have the green heads and the classic baby pattern? Thanks for your time and hard work.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
easy Guys Bobby is pulling his hair out because of GUs lol Busy man He told me he will be sending request out to all. Just has to make time. Now if it was winter He would have lots of time on his Hands Too Much..

JD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980