• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy x Purdy babies are hatching!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VenomVipe: Ah dude they are the most beautiful baby norms Ive ever seen. Send me the nice one.

Bobby, if your( generally speaking ) deposit was an ealier one on a clutch does that mean that person gets a "nicer" hatchling. If so where would I be? Thanks

Now see, I had plans to send you the ugliest Roy baby I could find, but dang I could not find one. Now I am stuck with sending you a Purdy baby, man you are making it rough on me. :doh

Jordan, I know you are stoked about getting a new tegu, and I respect that, and you will get a nice Varnyard stock tegu, I do not breed tegus to be 2nds. And last time I knew you were in Gulfport MS, stop me if I am wrong. :roll:

I will tell you what, I will take pictures of my 500+ babies that I will have this season, then I will let the 400+ people pick the one they want, then I will put names of the ones on each photo, and glue them over my john, then I will sort out each tegu for each person, one by one, do you get my point?

I am sorry if I come off as a bit rude, but I have 300 baby tegus in my living room right now, I am shipping about 45 tegus off tomorrow, I have not had much sleep in the last few weeks and I must be up to check my incubator every few hours. The babies are a full time job, and that is not even counting the sub/adults outside. So please don't push my buttons Jordan, I will just give you a refund and be done with the 1000 questions and your ever so sly slured comments, it is your choice?

I am really sorry, but enough is enough. :dead

crox

5 Year Member
man, im babysitting my friends bearded dragon, 3 crested geckos and his Tokay for a week... and i thought i had it rough. haha.

You are a force to be reckoned with man.

Thanks again for the baby pictures. I know you didn't have to post 'em.

jarett_Harrison

5 Year Member
i also apologise for being rude. but you gotta remember, hes way to busy to do what you ask of him. just chill dude. youll get a tegu.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Well I didnt necessarily mean to put tegus in order of best to worst but what i had in my mind was to send one nicer ones relatively for I personally didn't care if sent a "bad" tegu. I know all the tegus are great but I was asking just see if you did that (completely out of curiosity) and i knew more than likely you didnt. I was just plainly asking but either way its ok because Im getting TEGU, right.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
And i know very busy its just Ive had bad experiences online before with animals and im so nervous. I am REALLY sorry but i just am so afraid. And yes im sticking with the tegu.

Slurred comments?

The captain

5 Year Member
Vv, What are you nervous about? All the babies look alike. How is he supposed to send you a "nice" one? I'm pretty sure bobby wouldn't send anyone a tegu with missing toes/tail without letting you know.

I know bobby has sent some members pictures of their tegus before sending them out. I didn't get that privilege, but i was still happy with my purchase. I guess some people just had to bug him enough to get a photo! lol

Srsly man, sit down and chew some valerian root to calm your anxiety. then be happy when you get your tegu.

I was worried about my gu too, i didnt get a blue ribbon tegu, but i got a hella nice animal that eats and grows. I would order an ugly cb tegu from the varnyard before i order a wc from just about everywhere else! :doh

~Sam

Honda

5 Year Member
these babies are stunning...hey bobby if i were to put a deposit down this year on a baby for next year what could i expect? a high white nice of the nice? or pretty much the same as if i ordered one of this years babys today?

Tux

5 Year Member
A baby is a baby is a baby, I've said it before and I'll say it again, at this age you can't tell how a baby is going to look as it ages/grows. I teased Bobby about sending me a nice one and had to remind him I was pulling his leg before he went off on a tangent, the fact is I've yet to see a ugly tegu that is from varnyard stock and I have 4 on their way for tomorrow.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Tux thats completely true Bobby has top of the line GUs. And its hard taking pics of 100 GUs so people can pick one. Trust me Bobby will send Awesome lookin GUs. Most of the parents have pics on Bobbys website.

JD

Melissa

5 Year Member
Well I know no matter what when we get our baby it will be a cutie and no matter how it looks when its older it will still be our baby and im tottaly not worried about there being a "bad" tegu lol.

Anthony

5 Year Member
bobby i apoligize for calling u so much i really didnt think of how busy u must of been i just wana get my set up perfect which i almost have done....

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is ok guys,I am sorry guys I am just on the edge this time of the year, I want everything to go smooth and all of the babies find thier safe new homes.

Mark R.

5 Year Member
Bobby,
Those look Awesome!!! I can't wait to get mine! I was wondering when they would finally hatch. The whole family is so excited about him getting here!! The cage is ready, and so are we!! I'm assuming that these are the high white contrast like I ordered, based on some of the other comments. I won't bug you with nagging questions though. I've turned away from a few offers to go with the best. I know I'm getting a high white male, and that's enough for me.AWESOME!!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!!CHEERS TO YOU MAN!! :bud

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Well actually to be truthful I did not have really think what I said would even happen in the first place I had a few people of family and friends ask me. I said no but then a different person asked me the same thing and I said what the heck Ill ask him. I knew it was impossible to take pics of each but i guess i was not thinking right at the time to know how he could even gauge that( really silly thought, again i was not thinking). I probably wouldnt have even asked that but youd be surprised of how many peple ive told due to the excitement. Also i really didnt see how it could hurt by asking it but normaly i woulndt have asked something that ridiculous. I really dont know what i was thinking. I hope we are still cool and every thing. Again they look great and when i said send me the nice one that was a complete joke because they all look awesome. I forgot to put a smilely thing.lol

Honda

5 Year Member
okay sorry if i came off as ignorant i know any baby from bobby would be amazing but i meant it like would the people with the first deposits on say a white head get just any random one or a baby from highest white parents..it seemed more people where in higher demand for a roy and purdy babies because of the higher whites right? again i am sorry if i am coming off as ignorant i am just curious as to how it all works?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me