• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy x Purdy babies are hatching!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I woke up this morning to 15 new babies, and still have a few more to go in that clutch, here are some pics:

Attachments

• Purdy x Roy.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • Purdy x Roy (1).JPG
  • Purdy x Roy (2).JPG
  • Purdy x Roy (3).JPG

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
That's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! as Mr. Tiger would say. I'm so excited, they look like a handsome young group can't hardly wait the 3 weeks to get my little fella. Great job Bobby! We need lots and lots of pics.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
They are awesome! Im so happy I stuck with Purdy's clutch because guys look like they have a very high white potential. This would mke a really good vid :chin. This is going to be the longest three weeks of my life. Thanks they look perfect!

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Oh the next pics you take could you please find an everage looker and take just a few shots just close enough to see the pattens/colors better. Thanks again for the experience.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some more pics:

Attachments

• Roy x Purdy.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • Roy x Purdy (1).JPG
  • Roy x Purdy (2).JPG
  • Roy x Purdy (3).JPG

jarett_Harrison

5 Year Member
yay!!! I can't wait till I have one on my door step. They are so awesome. I'm not going to be able to wait
three weeks. Can I have myn early?

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
They look incredible, I know my little man is going to be gorgeous, i just hope he ends up the size of his papa. Roy looks like you could slap a saddle on him and ride down the road lol. So should we be expecting them around the 21st of july?

Jer723

5 Year Member
bobby, they are sooooo awesome, i wasnt ablee to check until right now, 5hr ride to jersey, im so excited for my norm female when should we be expecting them?

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Alright have to get one of these guys! I have enough for a down payment. I'm gonna try to make some quick cash!

crox

5 Year Member
My baby! :app

Thanks for going through the trouble of taking all of these pictures for us man!!!

Look at the Green heads!!!!! WoooooooW!!!

jarett_Harrison

5 Year Member
venomvipe, a "nicer hatchling"?? I think we should be lucky we even got one. and i dont think hes going to go through every lizard looking for the nicest one. Just get what you get and dont throw a fit. its that simple. a tegu, is a tegu.

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
Definetly agree, with that statement. Unless your trying to breed them yourself than be happy with what you get and if pick of the litter is that important then get on a plane a bus or in a car and do it yourself, he has enough to deal with with these guys to start picking each specific tegu per request. The looks aren't even the most important thing, as long as he's healthy i would prefer him to be a sweet fella than standout pretty. Thank god for what you get and enjoy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam