• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My journey

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All Animals try to push boundaries and become Alpha of its surroundings.... Just stay strong show who's boss and I'm sure you'll create a great relationship:D

Zyn

I mean they go through a hormone change at some point. Ever been around a hormonal teenage girl now that’s aggression. LoL

As for aggression and it being a reptile it doesn’t hurt to always be prepared for it. The most socialized animal of any species can become aggressive for many reasons. Just ride it out and you’ll be fine.

James Smith

Okay the vote is in. The name will be Boga. I just got a lump in my throat because it just became real. My baby is coming home soon. I also have an update on the breed of Tegu I will be purchasing. Boga is going to be a High White Argentine Blue Tegu. Absolutely beautiful. I will post pictures if they send them to me tonight.

James Smith

I can not contain my excitement. Lol

Attachments

• h5tye349pxd11.jpg
    h5tye349pxd11.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 17

James Smith

Have any one did any business with Dynasty Reptiles? I am running out of options. High White Blue Tegus are out of the question now. I will now have to wait, unfortunately, until next year if I want to have one. Or is there any suggestions someone could give me for a High White Blue?

James Smith

That is funny I just called him, but I didn't get through. I left a message and sent an email. I do hope I get a hold him because you mentioned him before.

James Smith

The race starts. Can I have the enclosure finish before he come home??? I am building a some what complex enclosure. It is a "L" shape; 8 × 3 x 3 on the long side of the enclosure and 4 × 3 × 3 on the short side. It will double as a bed and a dress dresser.

James Smith

Hello everyone. Day one one waiting for BOGA. I would like to start stocking up on food for him.... Any online shopping ideals for maybe bulk purchases?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hello everyone. Day one one waiting for BOGA. I would like to start stocking up on food for him.... Any online shopping ideals for maybe bulk purchases?
Rodentpro great for size-appropriate whole rodent prey. A good staple. Hear that haretoday is good as well. Also offer orher thi gs from time to time.

Guman

Heartoday has some nice products and after our Rags issues, I would recommend using whole ground prey and not using made for human ground meat!! Then add whole prey like mice and chicks. Also, have calcium powder on hand and add to all if your feedings .

James Smith

Morning of Day 2 and he is still burrowed under the substrate, under his hide. He was showing signs of being real nervous. He is also larger than the picture. Boga definitely isn't a hatchling lol. I need to coach him out somehow and food isn't working. Any ideals?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi