• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How's everyone's Rhino

herpgirl2510

Get a grasp on the english language then I will care whether you think I am special or not. I would havee sworn you were aout 15. Sorry I could not resist I am sure I am going to get in trouble but seriously reread your post it was insulting. I don't care if you have been on here 20 years you are full of yourself.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Well i dont give a rats butt what you think,but acting 15 would be for me to keep arguing with you and i wont so whatever.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This has been a neat thread to follow and I would hate for it to be shut down or for members to get into trouble because of a few disagreements. It's been said before, please keep it civil and on topic.

RobK.

rhetoricx said:
This has been a neat thread to follow and I would hate for it to be shut down or for members to get into trouble because of a few disagreements. It's been said before, please keep it civil and on topic.

I would hate to see it go also . :(

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Things are fine,i think that was like 7 days ago,i think some people on this site are selling there rhino's i saw them for sale.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah i knew you were selling yours,very nice rhino you have.Herpgirl i think is selling hers to i saw on fauna,and her extreme tegu is for sale.Her rhino is nice to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980