• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard Reds

Sirhc401

I agree. Now it is really getting ridiculous with no contact. It is getting late in the year. From what I understand reds are sometimes very difficult to breed. But they should have hatched by now. If he is having trouble with phone lines and emails. Then he needs to hope everyone is understanding.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Ummmm...well, SOMEBODY got ahold of Bobby Hill. You have to get deep into the article, but he's DEFINITELY quoted. This was posted yesterday:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/environment/wildlife/article1199041.ece

spark678

there was a big article on invaders in Florida in the st.pete times yesterday. I am trying to get a hold of one. The tegu was one of the reptiles on the front page and they labeled it giant Argentine tegu. If I get a hold of one I will scan it.

And I agree with bobby. thanks for my new sig!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980