• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard Reds

roastedspleen

hes probably really busy right now so we cant expect him to be there to answer every call. also he lives in florida so you have to be careful what time you call him. i live in california so if i contacted him right now it would be 3:32 not 1:32

roastedspleen

i know how you feel, iv been waiting forever! since june or maybe it was may. my dad has yet to help me start building a cage for the tegu.... the lazy bum!

entropy

I have a huge enclosure that I've had prepared all Summer. Since the reds are 2 months late and I've heard absolutely nothing about it, do you think its safe to assume I'm not getting a red and that I can sell the enclosure? My friend needs one for his new baby tegu, and it feels so pointless to have the enclosure. 2 months late is pretty late, right?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wouldn't sell the enclosure until you hear from Bobby that you aren't getting one. I don't think any of the reds have been shipped.

got10

[attachment=3217]
badboyinblue` said:
wow why do i keep readin BAD things about Bobby. its seems hes not a very good person to deal with. i want to buy my first tegu and thought about going through him but i have changed my mind.

Didnt his reds lay late this season ?I have spoken to him on the phone many times and it has always been very informative .And I have called him just to ask for advice and he never rushed me off the phone . Call him and just ask whats going on with the eggs.The worse he can say is they went bad or he is waiting for them to hatch

Attachments

• 220421_1903049179199_1330803500_32269355_1291480_o.jpg
    220421_1903049179199_1330803500_32269355_1291480_o.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 4

entropy

got10 said:
badboyinblue` said:
wow why do i keep readin BAD things about Bobby. its seems hes not a very good person to deal with. i want to buy my first tegu and thought about going through him but i have changed my mind.

Didnt his reds lay late this season ?I have spoken to him on the phone many times and it has always been very informative .And I have called him just to ask for advice and he never rushed me off the phone . Call him and just ask whats going on with the eggs.The worse he can say is they went bad or he is waiting for them to hatch

As I said before, I've called and left several messages over the past 3 months. No response via email nor phone.

Also, bump on this thread. I STILL have not heard anything. Anyone else with a red deposit hear anything?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I read in another post on here that the reds should be hatching in November. Not sure of the validity of this, but I understand your frustration. Good luck getting it resolved.

entropy

Patience? I've been very patient for the past 7 months. Patiently awaiting a response from Bobby, after the tegus were 3 months overdue (from the date HE told me). Now I want my money back, since its obvious he isn't sending out red tegus. Sure, $125 isn't a whole lot of money, but I don't generally just give people $100 for nothing.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
entropy said:
Patience? I've been very patient for the past 7 months. Patiently awaiting a response from Bobby, after the tegus were 3 months overdue (from the date HE told me). Now I want my money back, since its obvious he isn't sending out red tegus. Sure, $125 isn't a whole lot of money, but I don't generally just give people $100 for nothing.

Wow, I saw you hadn't posted in a while, assumed you had heard back from him. That's just crazy, I would say email or call him, but he isn't responding to either.

entropy

Yep, that's the problem. He won't respond to me. I tried filing a unrecieved items case with paypal against him, but if the transaction is older than 45 days you can't do it through paypal (since I put the deposit down in April, its too late).

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well I've sent him an email so I'll let you know what happens-if anything. I get that he's busy but it's bad business if you can't inform others what's going on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602