• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard 2012 Reds

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Its sad to see how much Bobby has fallen,he was once one of my favorite breeders when it came to quality. I haven't been on here for a while so i'm not sure if things have been resolved with some but best of luck to you all!

LoveSpell

I know personally how it is to run a business based on animals.. I own a operating horse farm and have other projects going on... Be patient. You cannot predict mother nature. I have done business with Mr. Bobby before... I waited and was patient and he did come thru.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LoveSpell said:
I know personally how it is to run a business based on animals.. I own a operating horse farm and have other projects going on... Be patient. You cannot predict mother nature. I have done business with Mr. Bobby before... I waited and was patient and he did come thru.

Your post... I have never laughed so hard before in my life.

blokhedd

TeguBuzz said:
LoveSpell said:

same here. LOL.

mattlagrone19

blokhedd said:
TeguBuzz said:
LoveSpell said:

same here. LOL.

Wow.. I mean wow... Haha

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LoveSpell said:
I've been gone for a few years.... :(

I think people have been patient enough with Bobby Hill. Seeing your post mademe crack up though, thanks for that. I'm tired of the whole "be patient" excuse when we haven't heard ANYTHING back from Bobby. To add to that, his number has been closed and he is ALREADY taking deposits or the 2013 seasom without even fulfilling the reds from 2011, and the bws and reds from this year. I use to voucb for him and now I am sickened.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
perhaps you haven't been aware of the situation. Bobby no longer owns this forum and he has stolen a lot of deposit money without sending out tegus.

LoveSpell

< is not aware of nothing. I've been gone since 2008.

That's a shame... That's not like him.. I love my tegu I have from him..I didn't even know he was off this forum....Thanks for explaining instead of just laughing :3 ... lurker mode.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is a shame. I don't know what happened and don't want to go into pages of speculation. It's just not good. I also have a B/W Varnyard tegu and I just love her. She's awesome!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LoveSpell said:

That's a shame... That's not like him.. I love my tegu I have from him..I didn't even know he was off this forum....Thanks for explaining instead of just laughing :3 ... lurker mode.

My apologies. I probably should have explained a little before posting my first comment, let myself go a bit on that one. I'm usually a neutral faced member.. I think.

larissalurid

Yea it's insane.....I'd really like to hear if ANYONE has been able to get in contact with him at this point and if he has any sort of explanation at all. I feel extremely lucky to have received my '12 tegu from him...it's just crazy...you wouldn't think one of the formerly most reputable breeders would pull something like that....

blokhedd

i have still got no refund or contact. with no number to call and know way to physically get to his alleged address all i can do is email, though hes probably added me to his spam list so i don't even show up. Its criminal what he's done. I finally got one recently from a dealer known for importing but it was my only option. My tegu was here two days after i paid for it and it was only in transit 10 hours. On a side note i did see a thread where someone posed as an interested buyer and received a response.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LoveSpell said:

Did you happen to read any of the 7 pages prior to posting??

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He was not banned for insisting Varnyard was a scam. There are other reasons mentioned on the forum somewhere, he broke rules is the main problem.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Read the previous post above yours, along with all the other threads related to bobby and you'll find your answer. While you're at it read the forum rules, I'm not a moderator but if I was, that would have been your first warning.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Once again do some research and check your info instead of spreading what's not true. Obviously you know very little about what has happened with this site and the owner. But you have no problem calling him out with false info.

That's not a good look for anyone, new member or not.

Even though it has already been stated why he was banned, that's really not need to know info it's between them. All you really need to know is that there's a reason for it and steps that are taken to prevent it, obviously they didn't follow the rules or they would still be here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980