• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard 2011 Reds

spark678

Im happy with my 2011 extreme from Bobby he was really nice on the phone but lacked communication and i had to wait forever. Honestly I know its not that much money but I would go visit Bobby and not leave empty handed. Best of luck.

entropy

laurarfl said:
You know, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Bobby again. I like his tegus. But I wouldn't put a deposit on any animal that hasn't hatched/arrived yet.

I think this is one of the lessons I learned Laura...I will never put a deposit down on anything that isn't already here again.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hmm it seems that the main issue was with the reds? from what i heard he did something for the b/w buyers. he called me and said that i could have an extreme(which is blizzard now) or an AA. i figured he did it for everyone. i did talk to bobby a lot so that might have had something to do with it.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
entropy said:
laurarfl said:
You know, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Bobby again. I like his tegus. But I wouldn't put a deposit on any animal that hasn't hatched/arrived yet.

I think this is one of the lessons I learned Laura...I will never put a deposit down on anything that isn't already here again.

I was hoping my post didn't offend you...I really didn't mean for it to be offensive. It's such a hard call when you want something and you don't want it to sell out. I've had good interactions with Bobby, but I don't have a ball in this game, so to speak. I haven't talked to him in a while, I hope everything is OK with him. Honestly, I just hope this works out well for everyone involved.

got10

entropy said:
laurarfl said:

You hit that right on the head

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980