• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard 2011 Reds

entropy

Did anyone ever end up receiving these? If you are in the same boat as me, i.e., paid a down payment and then never heard receiving a tegu or communication stating why you did not receive a Tegu, please contact me.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
spark678 said:
i last heard they are hatching late...

Are you serious??
entropy said:
Did anyone ever end up receiving these? If you are in the same boat as me, i.e., paid a down payment and then never heard receiving a tegu or communication stating why you did not receive a Tegu, please contact me.

Have you spoke to Bobby at all or contacted your credit card company about a refund?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
spark678 said:
i last heard they are hatching late...

Late? As in 7 or so months late? Please. Y'all got jipped. Sorry Entropy, I'd be pissed if I were in your place.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Draco D Tegu said:
Or there was some other factor.......Bobby has a good rep, I wouldn't be so quick to cast aspersions.

He has a good stock, a decent rep, but when it came to dealing with the '11 reds, he did a terrible job. After months of not hearing from him I think the least he could have done would be to let everyone know what went down and return the deposits. I'm not the first to say what I said and I'm gonna stick with it. I've owned varnyard gu's in the past with no complaints.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Draco D Tegu said:
Or there was some other factor.......Bobby has a good rep, I wouldn't be so quick to cast aspersions.

This past season he ruined his reputation. Not delivering on red tegus and not returning deposits. Shipping out at least one b&w in place on an extreme.

He most definitely did rip people off, lots of them.

Draco D Tegu

You're entitled to your opinion....:)

I just believe there are two sides to each story and without both sides present I wouldn't judge.

Question does come to mind, have you checked both your spam folders? Or messages through paypal?
james.w said:
Draco D Tegu said:

This past season he ruined his reputation. Not delivering on red tegus and not returning deposits. Shipping out at least one b&w in place on an extreme.

He most definitely did rip people off, lots of them.

Hmmm well I only I think two that didn't get thier animals but there are a LOT of threads and I didn't go through each one. A shipping mistake I can understand though. Not returning deposits....I haven't heard that one...only in this particular case.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have talked to Bobby, so I have both sides of the story. Mine isn't an opinion.

Draco D Tegu

Well I really wasn't refering to your post, but rather the one above yours.

If you've spoken with him then have you suggested he return to his forum to address these concerns? I mean ....... his rep can't be THAT ruined if this is still his forum and we're all here. Just curious?
Draco D Tegu said:
Well I really wasn't refering to your post, but rather the one above yours. But that poses a question in my mind.........

If you've spoken with him then have you suggested he return to his forum to address these concerns? I mean ....... his rep can't be THAT ruined if this is still his forum and we're all here. Just curious?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This isn't his forum. Josh owns the forum, Bobby is simply an inactive moderator.

I have suggested he come here to explain at least to those he owes an explanation to.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
its been this long and you havent got your tegu yet? i would be spitting fire along time ago. if i didnt get my money returned to me i would find ways to get it back....

Draco D Tegu

Fair enough.

Apologies on the "Bobby Forum" thing...I thought this was Bobby's forum (or at least before all the upgrades / changes). The old forum sure gave that impression.

I'm not being argumentative, I just view this as a "fan when winning, hate`m when they lose" sort of deal, especially since *I* as the reader don't know the whole deal. I guess since I'm not informed, I'll just have to say I still have no complaints with my gus and interaction with bobby.

Regardless, good luck in recouping money if you have a complaint.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
There aren't two sides to every story when one side refuses to tell it. If it wasn't true I'm quite sure he'd come and explain it. Good luck getting your money back!

Ujarak

Regardless of what the issue is, all it comes down to is a serious lack of communication. If it had been communicated that something happened with the stock I'm sure people would have understood and there wouldn't be some controversy about the whole thing. Hopefully everthing gets figured out.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The lack of communication is only part of it. How would you feel if you put a deposit on something and never received it or a refund? In my opinion that is theft.

Ujarak

I don't disagree with you. I Was purely speaking about his reputation. I don't have any experience with him except that i have put a deposit on one of his 2012 reds but i would hope that he at least tries to make amends with people and give some sort of explanation regardless of what it is. it doesn't change the fact that he still owes you either your money or a tegu but at least he is broaching the subject instead of ignoring the problem.

mattlagrone19

So is this guy a for real or what cause I put in a deposit on a black and white. And I don't want no problems... Or does thus only concerns the reds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980