• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This is so horrible--made me really angry

TanMan57

5 Year Member
herper9 said:
It's not even that. It's just common courtesy.
I know he just died. Then hes blaming it on me. I got xander when he was 4 months he was 8in long. I got zero a month later when xander was 5 months and he had grown four inches with me so he was 12in. Zero was just 3months and already 26" now i dont see how it was my fault. Xander grew a total of 6in with me thats almost double then when i got him.

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
AHHH! This kid makes me mad.. I watched the video earlier, and didn't have time to reply. I just went to watch it 30 seconds ago so I could leave a reply, and he removed the video!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Wow he blocked me from commenting. He re-uploaded because there was about ten of us commenting. So he only wants people to praise him for the horrible job hes doing

jmwgibson56

5 Year Member
haha i was talking to this jerk and i got blocked too. its a crying shame for that poor girl. i guess all we can do is keep her in our thoughts. talking to this kid is like talking to a brick wall!http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=14&t=5353#

-jmwgibson56

TanMan57

5 Year Member
jmwgibson56 said:
haha i was talking to this jerk and i got blocked too. its a crying shame for that poor girl. i guess all we can do is keep her in our thoughts. talking to this kid is like talking to a brick wall!http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=14&t=5353#

-jmwgibson56
Until i make a new account. Lol he cant just get rid of me like that.

Meg90

5 Year Member
I posted that atleast he took the other two BS videos down. Now atleast, others wont copy his stupidity and get a tegu to keep in the bathroom. What a jerkface mc idiot pants.

Meg90

5 Year Member
Oh my. Here's the latest bit of awesome out of this kid. He can't even spell. What a FREAKING JOKE.

yeah wow you take great care of your tegu, every heard of walking it is something mt tegu can do ,TOO BAD YOUR CANT in that little cage and he cant borrow

Guys an idiot. I could hardly make out what he meant. Freaking loser.

I told him to have fun torturing her. He seems to have no problem with it. what a loser. I wish his parent could see how he behaves.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Ok well this is what he said on the second youtube account i made. lol If he blocks me ill just create another.

of that is so sweet miss.perfect plus you know nothing about my tegus diet your little friend is prob just talking crap and look at my resent videos and my bearded dragon is not black and tell your friend to stop killing tegus and take advice from a person who has a healthy tegu like me

Nice spelling ROFL. I hate to say it but if you told someone your diet im pretty sure we all know now.He told herper9 what the tegu eats.

repcoop18

5 Year Member
hey its me the boy with the tegu look at the video and it doesnt even look that bad besides that there is no substrate but there is a heater,uvb bulb and i am going build a shed soon for her and the tortoises and please tell me what is wronge with her diet, my leos cages,and im pretty sure my beardie is fine. thanks please ask me if you want me to make any videos or any thing.

Meg90

5 Year Member
You are kidding me RIGHT?

Hey its me, the KID who is mistreating his tegu willingly, and knowingly and then badmouthing competent keepers.

Who wants to argue with me some more, so I can trot out some more badly spelled excuses?

repcoop18

5 Year Member
yeah it was more like you all coming to me bad mouthing me and alot of you told me to join the site and can you answer the questions or no

Meg90

5 Year Member
I can't even type right now. I will say something I will regret.

Maybe I will try again in the morning, for that poor, poor tegu's sake.

repcoop18

5 Year Member
and i love how all you come here to talk crap about me and my family and how i take care of my animals and now you cant even answer the questions from statement #54 so if you people really want to help then please answer my questions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me