• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This is so horrible--made me really angry

Meg90

5 Year Member
I cannot believe the stones of this kid to post this kind of crap on youtube.

He keeps an adult female Argentine tegu in his BATHROOM. With one little basking light, no substrate, no basking platform NOTHING. She just lives in the bathroom---can you believe that CRAP? You can see her buried into a pile of dirty laundry by the back of the TOILET. God this makes me so angry I could just be sick.

I shared my opinion about it. Please someone, share theres. Also, he's in VA--I would chip money in if someone in that area wants to try and buy that gu off of him. If I lived closer, I totally would. This kid is obviously a giant idiot.

Here's the link. I'm sooooooo pissed about this right now. :mad

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AKu-g5UC70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AKu-g5UC70</a><!-- m -->

Jefroka

5 Year Member
He is a kid who needs to learn to become a better tegu owner. Perhaps some constructive criticism would help. No one is perfect. We all have room to better ourselves.

...Jefroka

Meg90

5 Year Member
I know--I totally want to buy her. Then again, part of her temperament must be due to the fact that she is cold. Poor girl.

paulsreef

5 Year Member
I'm hoping that he found the tegu and obviously wasn't planning on having one, so the bathroom was the only place he could put her while he figures something out. I hope he figures it out soon.

Meg90

5 Year Member
OH MY GOD.

She has been living in the bathroom for at least EIGHT MONTHS.

Good LORD. Someone PLEASE buy that girl off of him. This is just sick.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
OMG, I asked if i could buy her off of him this is what he said.

no need i love my tegu and i take perficly good care of her

and also i do not use that bathrrom to go to the bathroom

herper9

5 Year Member
I just commented on it. That is horrible! Hopefully he changes his husbandry. Good move on the bacteria tanman!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Yea, i know all about how grose bathrooms get. He also told me he doesnt use that bathroom. He also had a roll of toilet paper half full. Whats that mean then? Someones droped a duece in that toilet recently. Sorry just my two cents

Meg90

5 Year Member
I have been messaging him. He's a stubborn little kid that wants to keep his big lizard.

He told me the same crap. Also said she was only in the bathroom for 5 months instead of 8. When he posted a video EIGHT months ago that showed her in that same room.

There is a new video up. I've commented on that one as well. I am still emailing him. I asked him to join tegutalk.

and I too, offered to buy her from him. He also said no.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
herper9 said:
It really makes you wonder if he would keep his beardie in that type of condition!
His beardie is almost black. Crazy stress marks on him its rediculous. His turtles have a horrible enclosure. He also barely has sufficient enclosures for his leo. Its truely horrifying hes allowed to own any animals.

Meg90

5 Year Member
I am angry about the tortoises as well.

This kid makes me sick. He parents should be slapped.

Allowing animals to live in those conditions under their supervision.

sick.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Oh this is what he told me wich really pushed me over the edge witch led me to right a paragraph of why he shouldnt own reptiles. And im pretty sure what the live in is how you care for them.

"yeah ok think what you want i am puting up a shed for her and what she lives in has nothing to do with what type of care i give her"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602