• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roll call. Who is expecting a extreme today?

mhuntley002

5 Year Member
I live in NY where its 80s and he didn't even ship mine... So hopefully next Monday

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

agv0008

I wish I would have realized this could happen before I was in it for 350 bucks. I still cant get in contact with Bobby. I wonder how long this is going to take...

mhuntley002

5 Year Member
He should ship tomorrow. does anyone know if we will hear from him tonight our tomorrow?

tommylee22

Melissa said:
Logie_Bear said:
Melissa said:
Tenn 95 +

I'm in the same boat you are! I'm in knoxville. How bout you?

About 4 and a half hours west of you almost to Jackson, Tn. Sadly it doesn't look like it will be under 92 for a while.... sigh

Awesome to see some people from my old home town on here. I'm originally from Knoxville area. NOw I live in Minneapolis MN

Carnicero

mhuntley002 said:
He should ship tomorrow. does anyone know if we will hear from him tonight our tomorrow?

Hey huntley, just got off the phone with Bobby. He is sending my extreme out tonight. I am also in NY so he'll probabaly be giving you a call today as well if he hasnt already.

mhuntley002

5 Year Member
[/quote]

Hey huntley, just got off the phone with Bobby. He is sending my extreme out tonight. I am also in NY so he'll probabaly be giving you a call today as well if he hasnt already.
[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know. Mine is shipping out tonight too :)

Logie_Bear

We finally have some storms rolling in this week so the temp should be below 90. Fingers crossed that it doesnt turn around and skip my side of TN. I just sent bobby an email to call me tomorrow and we'll hopefully work things out! :)

Melissa

5 Year Member
We can't seem to catch a temp break until FRIDAY lol, All week suppose to be around 90 until Friday suppose to be 85 but can't ship then ugh lol. I know we will get ours 1 day and it will be worth the wait lol

LEWIS

Mines coming tomorrow.My daughter is excited. Told my wife it is little lIzard. I didnt lie. It its little ;-)

Dirtydmc

LEWIS said:
Mines coming tomorrow.My daughter is excited. Told my wife it is little lIzard. I didnt lie. It its little ;-)

Lol! Not for long. It keeps growing and growing and growing and................

Melissa

5 Year Member
Has anyone else NOT got their extreme, we are still waiting on ours, and when I talked to him he seemed to think we were getting a normal and I reminded him we were getting an extreme, he didn't say he didn't have any but every week he has an excuse not to ship that week so just getting a little worried.

tegulove2012

Melissa said:
Has anyone else NOT got their extreme, we are still waiting on ours, and when I talked to him he seemed to think we were getting a normal and I reminded him we were getting an extreme, he didn't say he didn't have any but every week he has an excuse not to ship that week so just getting a little worried.

I just bought three extremes last week? and Bobby told me he will sending it to me next Wednesday. I have the question too about are they the extremes?

Melissa

5 Year Member
I talked to him last night he said he still has several extremes to ship and that he hasnt been able to ship for like 2 weeks due to storms, he said he will be shipping some Tegus this coming Tue, but wasn't sure if mine would be shipped then ugh.

larissalurid

Just be patient guys, I remember back when waiting for mine stupid problems like heat on the other side of the country and him having to pick back up his lizards kept him from shipping mine and i ended up waiting 2 weeks T_T I did get my extreme though and he's healthy and adorable :]

There have been a lot of storms around the country though, there was a thunderstorm where I am just a while ago even.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Well waiting 2 weeks because of heat is acceptable, waiting 3 weeks because of heat, then another month because of whatever reason is not. I keep getting told maybe next week and then hearing nothing, just getting old. I really didn't want to wait until it was hibernating to see it.

Skeetzy

His excuse one week was torrential downpours. My buddy in his town was texting me that day and they were done by 230. Then he supposedly shipped some out the following week, but I highly doubt that. Then his excuse last week was flash flood WARNINGS. I'm sorry, but that's a poor excuse. It's a warning, not the actual thing. We get tornado warnings up here in New England that are always a lie. It's sad.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
@ Todeyius,.. stop spreading info that you know nothing if very little about. It's one thing to say there are no reds if that is truely the case since no one has seen or received one from him this year. But other tegus have hatched and been delivered. Therefore there are other tegus available, just not being shipped at this time for what ever reason.

You're really not helping the situation, especially with people that have been waiting, are worried and stressed enough about it already.

I saw this in someone's office today and your post reminded me of it.

Think before you Speak;
T- is it True
H- is it Helpful
I- is it Inspiring
N- is it Necessary
K- is it Kind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member