• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roll call. Who is expecting a extreme today?

bonedoc

I'm expecting an extreme as well, but since we are getting a high contrast red also we won't see them till the reds hatch. Then both will be shipped at the same time. This is the first time I've worked with Varnyard but I've no complaints. Boddy is very busy as he deals with upwards of 700-800 or more hatchlings every season. So we are all one of MANY. I've left messages and emails as well and though he may not get back to you as quickly as you would like, he will. Also keep in mind that as far as I know, shipping of live stock is in order of when your reservation was received. So first reserved gets the first available. If you reserved later it may take longer as later clutches hatch. I know the wait is frustrating but hang in there. We had our reservations with bobby since the 2011 season, we then moved it to the 2012 after his unfortunate happenings of his 2011 clutches. So we know how it feels to wait.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Any news for anyone? we were told it would be around the 16th for shipping after ours hatched but have not heard anything else. Guess he is just really busy, my husband is so excited about it though lol.

mhuntley002

5 Year Member
I talked to him Monday and he said they will ship out next week and be three weeks old. I'm really excited too

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jbeltran

Hey guys and girls just got off the phone with boby and geuss what shipping day is Monday .yes can't wait . So ill keep u ppl updated when he or she gets here . :):):)

Melissa

5 Year Member
Well I was told almost 4 wks ago the babies were hatching and would be around the 16th when shipped. I really hope ours is shipped this coming week haven't heard anything yet :(

jbeltran

I talked to him today earlier and mine is shipped already and is gonna be here at noon . I live in Illinois the temp is about 89 . But I can't wait to see him . But Idk if its gonna be male or female I didn't really ask . But keep Ur heads up guys and girls bobby is a very busy man working trying to get you your wonderful herp. Just like other ppl where saying more time to make the enclosure you want. Just finally got all my temps right .

jbeltran

Just got mine today at ten o'clock . Just woke up one min before I heard the door knock I wad Luke is that the door so i got up to my baby gu .he's great roaming his cage and so far has ate two crickets . Idk a name for him yet ..

actually he just knocked off 12 more crickets he's fat now lol basking when i got him he was kinda wrinkley but now he full :)

agv0008

I talked to Bobby on Monday and he said that there is a ban on live animal shipments right now to my state (AZ), because of the heat. The post office wouldn't even let him send it. I sent him an email telling him to send the tegu to my mom's house in northern CO, where it is mid 80s in the summer. I plan on visiting her soon anyway, so hopefully it works out.

Has anyone received a tegu from Bobby that lives in CO?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980