• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roll call. Who is expecting a extreme today?

Miles Dad

As I was driving to the post office at 10am, the post office called me telling me it was there. I never got tracking # but just went there and got Floyd. They should be ready with over night stuff by 10-1030 am.

tommylee22

I got mine also, seems my wife got all the info and picked him up!!!

Bobby is the man!!! I've had the best experience with him thru this entire business transaction.

larissalurid

:D Yup I just talked to bobby last night on the phone and he said he was up since 5am (and i was talking to him on phone at 2:30am while he was STILL doing tegu stuff) saying he just sent out a bunch and was getting ready to send requests to a bunch more people. I also got my reserved reg b&w switched over to an extreme so I'll be getting mine in 2 weeks. YAY!!

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I just got mine a few hrs ago. Bobby called about an hour after it got here to make sure it was ok. The tegu looks great and sunned itself for a bit and is now sleeping in his log. Hasn't eaten, though. I,'ll let him rest and try giving him some food in the morning. His name is Gwanji.

larissalurid

Dubya said:
I just got mine a few hrs ago. Bobby called about an hour after it got here to make sure it was ok. The tegu looks great and sunned itself for a bit and is now sleeping in his log. Hasn't eaten, though. I,'ll let him rest and try giving him some food in the morning. His name is Gwanji.

What a cute name!

apocalypse910

I got mine today - Absolutely awesome little lizard.
He spent about an hour eating after I got him - probably the calmest reptile I've ever seen. I adore him already.

He is also under the impression that if you get food on your nose- the easiest way to clean it is to bury your entire face in the scrambled eggs. I'll have to post video of it later.

agv0008

Did you guys request male/female for your tegus? If so, was the sex of the tegu listed on any papers or anything?

I am getting an extreme sent in about 2 weeks and I requested male, just curious if I will have to wait till it grows up to tell, or if there is info packed with the tegu. Bobby said he is 90% accurate with sexing them right out of the chute.

Also, are you guys all picking them up at the post office? Does the post office call you when it gets there?

Miles Dad

Dubya said:

I like the name "Gwanji".

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
HeatherN said:
got mine too, he was awesome straight out of the bag, climbed all over me and loved his cage. very curious and healthy

Mine was great too. My wife unboxed him and was snuggling him when I got there. Bobby called to fill me in on care info and to make sure all was good. I was a little nervous but all turned out great. I would recommend Varnyard to anyone.

apocalypse910

One question - Did anyone get paperwork with theirs? Not a huge deal but was curious about the parents, suspected gender, birth date, etc.

jbeltran

Hey guys new to this site well not new but new at posting comments . So I got my email about the papal a week ago just saw it on there and talked to him today .so that means Im expecting the little guy/girl on Tuesday or Wednesday . I'm so excited I've been waiting three years to receive one . ;););). Can't wait

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Does anyone know of the B+W or AA condition? i know this isnt where i should ask it but i was just curious lol

jbeltran

So just got off the phone with boby and he said yesterday I was gonna get my gu on Tuesday or Wednesday .but i just talked to him and now he said next week :( .Idk ??? But i can't wait for him I geuss more time to set up cage . Any one else run into a problem like that? Also I reserved mine last September.....

Sorry can't is sapost to be can lol

LEWIS

jbeltran said:
So just got off the phone with boby and he said yesterday I was gonna get my gu on Tuesday or Wednesday .but i just talked to him and now he said next week :( .Idk ??? But i can't wait for him I geuss more time to set up cage . Any one else run into a problem like that? Also I reserved mine last September.....

Sorry can't is sapost to be can lol

I reserved mine in December and i cant get ahold of him. I paid balance and no contact since. I've called and left messages and emailed to much. If he dont get intouch with me by end of week I'm going to send him a money request for my money back. Dont like the way he does business

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam