• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rhino Iguana socializing

jerobi2k

Ive seen more Rhino Iguanas in the last year then ever before, Id def. be trying to get my hands on one if I didnt have another b/W coming soon from Bobby. I was at Ben Seigles this past week and they had a puppy tame one roaming the shop that someone had turned in to them, soo awsome. I hope you guys have lots of luck with yours!

herpgirl2510

You guys are funny keeps it interesting. I had never seen a rhino before two weeks ago at NERD. I knew that I had to have one.. I was reading for a few hours after work in a chair facing his cage with my feet in the cage making a bridge with my legs 3 times he crawled up my leg and sat next to my shoulders but when I would put out my hand he would run back in to thecage.

RobK.

I know those non reptile owners , would think we are nuts when we call rhino iguana s cute . But they are in thier own little way .

jerobi2k

@ RobK. great vids on your Rhino! any plans on getting a Tegu, if you dont already have one? figured you didnt since there werent any vids on it.

RobK.

jerobi2k said:
@ RobK. great vids on your Rhino! any plans on getting a Tegu, if you dont already have one? figured you didnt since there werent any vids on it.

No , a rhino is enough . Tegu's are cool too i just have to many hobbies so one rep is enough . I want to spend as much time as i can with him . I also have a lab i am training to hunt . I am also nature photographer and need to get out this spring (NOW) and take soem more photos . Plus i am 55 and my rhino will out live me . So if i have any (more ) heath problems and can't take care of him i will need to find someone in Utah willing to take him . No one esle in my family is into reptile like me .

jerobi2k

yeah I hear yah, its nice to dedicate your time properly to each pet. thats the reason I wont get a Rhino, lol. I will be at my limit when my next b/W gets here. by the looks of your other vids you have some nice areas to get some good photos! keep the vids of the Rhino coming, hes a a looker! ;)

RobK.

jerobi2k said:
by the looks of your other vids you have some nice areas to get some good photos! keep the vids of the Rhino coming, hes a a looker! ;)
we moved here from sacramneto 6 years ago and love it .There sre so many areas to take photos , hunt and fly fish that are just minutes from our home . here sre a few photos i took near our home .

oldhouse.jpg

20x30sharpwellsville.jpg

1bestflildingshortdevide.jpg

going fishing in the morning with my son , here .

beautifulskycutlerIMG_0386.jpg

I have many printed on canvas and framed on the walls of our home .

IMG_0156.jpg

RobK.

jerobi2k said:
@RobK, wow those are some amazing pics. they have to look great on canvas. really amazing work. :)

thanks , photography has always been a passion of mine .

i have videos of everything .LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton#p/u/19/NLCOxp3MCGk

herpgirl2510

jerobi2k said:
@RobK, wow those are some amazing pics. they have to look great on canvas. really amazing work. :)
Agreed they are awesome.

james.w said:
Herpgirl, any pics of your rhino and his enclosure yet??
My husband s taking my memory card to his mom's today. I hate I can never post pics of my animals hopefully if they go to photo bucket I won't have a problem.

I may have to pay the $230 to have it fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980