• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptile Educational Show

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I know the whiteboard in the background says green anaconda. That wasn't meant for this python but another of the snakes I brought to the presentation :) . 50 points to the first person who can name that python.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
i have no idea, but it's probly the prettyest snake i've ever seen (besides my black king, but he doesn't count)

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is that the Olive python from Australia? If I could see the iridescence, my next guess would be a Water Python.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jor71 wins! Olive was a good guess laura, that's what she was sold to me as :) . Contrary to what i'd read about the species this girl was one of my most docile snakes ever - had her 4 years and never showed any signs of aggression.

Markie

5 Year Member
Beautiful snake, JohnMatthew! I haven't seen one of those before.

I used to have a dwarf caiman that I loved so much and would have loved to share how awesome they were with other people, but I think they are just too shy and secretive for that kind of thing. At least mine was. I sure do miss that little guy though..

Btw, I don't know if I ever mentioned that I live in a condo right now? So I don't think a water monitor would fit.. though if it could, I would already have one (I love them!).

Thanks for all of the good suggestions, guys!

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It'd fit.. if you don't mind giving it free range of the condo and cleaning feces/urine off your floor :) .. and you don't have any cats or small dogs it might eat, lol.

Alek

5 Year Member
How about goin out to the wild and show are pets in there actual habitat. Tegus, Beardies, Leapard geckos, Corn snakes, Ball pthons, Turtles, Milk snakes,

argus333

5 Year Member
a big i mean big water monitor plus they get so tame and i agree a giant sulcata those 2 are always show stoppers. everyone has seen a giant snake. they are great but u will get more bookings and more money with a kick ass monitor. even a white throat,or big black throat. something huge!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980