• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reallly need advise!!!!

xoemkae

5 Year Member
Pleasepleaseplease tell me you did get a chance to talk to the proper authorities about this man. D: Words can't even express how... augh. He just can't be allowed to keep the other three lizards. :bang

That aside, you are my new favorite person for saving those beautiful little gus!

koikaren

5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
How about some recent pics? Glad they are doing well.

...Jefroka

I will be glad to show off their progress...but with 4kids, 4mastiffs, getting ready for a dog show, 4 gus and a snake, its not easy but i will soon as possible.....

herper9

5 Year Member
You are a saint! How was the one with the bad legs? I think that one is notoes. Has he been able to move them at all or is he still a cute slug? You are awesome. I'm new, but from what I've seen on this forum, I would have to agree with you. Everyone on here would do the same thing. You are definitely these guys guardian angel.

koikaren

5 Year Member
herper9 said:
You are a saint! How was the one with the bad legs? I think that one is notoes. Has he been able to move them at all or is he still a cute slug? You are awesome. I'm new, but from what I've seen on this forum, I would have to agree with you. Everyone on here would do the same thing. You are definitely these guys guardian angel.

The one having problems moving his back legs is stubby and he is doing great...he can move his legs alittle from the second joint down but not to much at the hips...

Here are updated pics of stubby...He looks like a new gu!!....Will get updated pics up of notoes real soon. :app :roon :mrgreen:

100_1490.jpg

100_1494.jpg

100_1495.jpg

Meg90

5 Year Member
How are their attitudes, now that they have actually been being fed, and are warm enough? Are you keeping them? Or eventually, are you going to rehome them?

koikaren

5 Year Member
they are very loving and enjoy being held...Im keeping stubby and the other one, once healthy and she fully understands how to care for them, is going to my best friend....she already takes part in the care and handling and as soon as im sure these guys are as healthy as they will get we will gradually start seperating them since they have been together from hatchlings...

Meg90

5 Year Member
Aww, that's awesome news! Good for you! I'm glad they are both getting awesome homes. I'm sure they will turn out to be fantastic pets. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980